Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Great sunset! Thanks for sharing.

This is in the small city park near my house, the park is only 2 small lot that was donated for the park20180723_204242.jpeg

How about something different, a photo of something in the sky. I have the moon here, but clouds, aircraft ect... will all workBreeze_moon.jpeg

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Ok great what about anybody that has captured some wildlife?? Any takers? That should be fun, I love wildlife out in nature.

Ok great what about anybody that has captured some wildlife?? Any takers? That should be fun, I love wildlife out in nature.
@Archileo
You have to submit a wildlife photo taken with a Yuneec drone for this competition.
Please make sure you have read the rules. Rules are listed on the very first page of this forum.;)

@Archileo
You have to submit a wildlife photo taken with a Yuneec drone for this competition.
Please make sure you have read the rules. Rules are listed on the very first page of this forum.;)
Ahh I see I'll change it to.. "A Downtown Night Life Scene" Here is downtown Phoenix Arizona.LRM_EXPORT_20180725_182842.jpeg

Reactions: Mike Irish
Ok since many of us do not have night photos how about something else Archileo?
How did you get a waiver for this night shot?

Reactions: Tom Chastain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech