Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Things not to try with your Typhoon H

Reaction score
I know many of us are waiting patiently for our Typhoon H to arrive... So let's take this quiet time to chill and learn from the unfortunate mistake these folks made when they received their new drone... :)

Reactions: JohnL
Ha, a friend of mine was competing in that Free Ride jet ski comp here in New Zealand.

Great videos,I've seen some of them,hey Capt I would like to thank you for keeping us all up to date on the H,looking forward to your hands acessments.

Thank you for getting my mind off of the H for a few................NEXT WEEK........sorry I just randomly scream that now........

I watched some crash videos Thursday night in preparation for my H arrival on Friday. It was entertaining but still didn't help prevent this morning's crash!

Great videos,I've seen some of them,hey Capt I would like to thank you for keeping us all up to date on the H,looking forward to your hands acessments.
You're Very welcome. I don't foreseen my H coming anytime soon (thank you B&H) so I'm enjoying the first hand assessments of the lucky ones who have theirs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio