Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thinking of Buying a 920

OK I'll try mine again sitting at home and see what happens, so if you connect at home put together a waypoint route, then go elswhere to fly, do you need to be connected to wifi to be able to see/use the map and waypoints. That I failed to achieve yesterday although I was a bit too short of time to mess with it.

OK I'll try mine again sitting at home and see what happens, so if you connect at home put together a waypoint route, then go elswhere to fly, do you need to be connected to wifi to be able to see/use the map and waypoints. That I failed to achieve yesterday although I was a bit too short of time to mess with it.
If I remember my 480 does not remember the pass, I have to sign in every time, from what was told to me was to use the map cache, uav toolbox was being worked on so it will have that function, don't know yet about the 920+

The 920+ b30 firmware is identical to H-480 b30 firmware. The + has been running H firmware since about b26 or b27.

I believe so. Conversations with Terrestrial Imaging indicated their 920+ update efforts were limited to just the St-16. I haven't found aircraft or camera update firmware for a 920+ anywhere.

Reactions: OnTheRopes
Well haven't chimed in in a while hope everyone's doing well .thinking of buying a 920+ from what I've read most of you that bought one like it. So now that I've flown the typhoon h .F or a while and the 920+ comes with a st16. Ill be more interested in the purchase. Has anyone flew a 920 in the rain

Well haven't chimed in in a while hope everyone's doing well .thinking of buying a 920+ from what I've read most of you that bought one like it. So now that I've flown the typhoon h .F or a while and the 920+ comes with a st16. Ill be more interested in the purchase. Has anyone flew a 920 in the rain

All I can say is know what you want and need to do with the aircraft and camera before you buy one, assure it will meet the need "as is",, and never expect any improvements from Yuneec going forward. As for flying in the rain, perhaps limiting such activity to a light mist, and only long enough to escape it, might be a good idea. The lower motor windings on the 920 are very exposed. Pretty easy to seal the fuselage but you are still limited by water on the camera lens when visible moisture is present. Without a secondary optical dome encasing the camera it would require only a few seconds to render clear imaging impossible.

Dougcjohn yea .That one on eBay their out of missouri they are on Amazon to they were $2964.00 . mine is supposed to be here tomarrow

Dougcjohn yea .That one on eBay their out of missouri they are on Amazon to they were $2964.00 . mine is supposed to be here tomarrow
Yep, looks like KC, MO... for a midwestern it'd be best just to drive over. If it's the same one listed on Amazon, why $2964 Amazon & $2802 on eBay... normally more on eBay to cover the 10-12% skim.

Yep, looks like KC, MO... for a midwestern it'd be best just to drive over. If it's the same one listed on Amazon, why $2964 Amazon & $2802 on eBay... normally more on eBay to cover the 10-12% skim.
Or were you indicating the H920 @ $3245.

Several on eBay without CGO4 but as Thoneter discovered, there are 2 CGO4 models, 1 for the H920 ST24 and the Other H920+ ST16. May be hard to find the CGO4 for the H920 unless you get it with the Bird.

You can get one cheaper than what their asking they had 16 on there now. Half they'll sell them for $2500.

Yes the whole kit .Its a plus I am waiting for mine tomorrow I paid $2,500. Free shipping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss