Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thinking of Buying a 920

That's funny. I would really buy some extra parts. And not send it in. But you know yuneec is yuneec they should be able to get parts from other warehouses
You might check with PatR, he discovered just how slim the inventory was on various items for the 920 series.

One thing I've come to realize in my old age is to never trust a salesman and that is doubly so in the drone world. What the techs say is also a crapshoot. Best results come from challenging what we read, are told and what we experience. Logic, experience and a discussion on those core components are what's needed without us getting butthurt when we are challenged on our "known" facts.

Gotta do a work thingy so I'm not but hurt just driving so I won't reply for a bit. Keep up the good work boyz!

One thing I've come to realize in my old age is to never trust a salesman and that is doubly so in the drone world. What the techs say is also a crapshoot. Best results come from challenging what we read, are told and what we experience. Logic, experience and a discussion on those core components are what's needed without us getting butthurt when we are challenged on our "known" facts.
There were multiple changes in Yuneec official word on the H920 series over the last 18 months. Up & Down or depending on whom called or whom answered.. different story.

The funny or maybe not so funny thing when I called yuneec when the sales woman answered the phone and asked what she could help me with and I asked about the 920 not being in production anymore I thought she hung up the silence was like empty space.then she finally proceeded with the conversation

Reactions: thoneter
Nice. Ill have to hold on just a little .My wife would kill me right now especially if she is the one that signs for my 920 when it gets here tomarrow

The funny or maybe not so funny thing when I called yuneec when the sales woman answered the phone and asked what she could help me with and I asked about the 920 not being in production anymore I thought she hung up the silence was like empty space.then she finally proceeded with the conversation
Ya, for some reason they don't want to re-generate the 920, it'd actually be a killer Enterprise class bird. They'd rather kick dirt over it and act like it's a bad element in the litter box. Sad too, as discussed elsewhere, the H920 new generation with modern updates would be stellar. And the owners with older 920's, offer a new kit to re-outfit the bird to Gen3 state.

But instead, they introduced the H520 with the same scheduled fate and already switched to the focus of H480Plus (H520 rebranded). Build the stable and they'd have good product.

Nice. Ill have to hold on just a little .My wife would kill me right now especially if she is the one that signs for my 920 when it gets here tomarrow
Wife signing for large Drone packages can be dangerous. My Wife simply witnessed the unwrapping... something I normally do out of sight... and that amounted in a shopping mall trip where I sat on a bench while she ran the stores.

Well at least we know who wears the panties in your homes

By the way mine are pink with lace

Lol. But the shock and ah ends quickly when she finally figures out she didn't pay for it and it wasn't her shoe and clothes money
True... I normally attempt to keep my toys within the side money I can generate. But times I need to borrow from the till and replace... or not replace depending on her toys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig