Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

To buy: Defective FC for H480 with the "No GPS Fix" issue and defective CGO3/3+.

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for defective flight controllers for H480 with well known No Fix GPS issue. Points, where I can receive them are the UK, Germany, Spain, and of course, Bulgaria. The delivery fee I'll pay 100%. About the price of the controllers, I'll prefer a gift like one, but a small fee I can accept too. More pieces in one package ate better.

Payment via PayPal. For well-known people with a good reputation, as a friend. For all the rest, as a buy, but I'll cover the difference in the amount. Especially for the german sellers, a bank transfer is OK too, but due to international money transfer requirements, I'll ask them for the address (simplified form).

Also, I'm looking for non-repairable CGO3/3+ with the same buying conditions.

Please PM!

Regards!

Reactions: Steve Carr
This is more than I'm expecting. Let us see what the community will say. For now, I'm looking for trash parts, not spare ones.

In any case, THANK YOU!

This is more than I'm expecting. Let us see what the community will say. For now, I'm looking for trash parts, not spare ones.

In any case, THANK YOU!
I'm referring to Non-Working, or Damaged Parts...;)

Soon will be a month from my first post in this thread. Just to report, I still have nothing from nowhere. Without enough FCs I can't approve or reject my point of view about the problem.

We have exchanged some letters. Everything looks to be clear but I still didn't get more information on how to arrange the deal.

I'm definitely sure John has no time to do this, not no wish to make it.

John,

I had also sent you an email awhile ago trying to get a FC board with the "Acquiring GPS" problem (GPS Acquiring Problem). I chance I could get one of those?

Thanks,
Dylan
Hi Dylan,
I completely forgot, send me another email...;)

I'm still buying defective/broken CGO3/3+ located in the UK, DE, or Spain. I have not relay addresses in other Europe countries, so the delivery should be done to Bulgaria, which is a little bit messy for the sellers. Austria to DE is OK too.

Expected price - 15, 20 EUR/GBP/USD. Payment by Pay Pal but the seller should be known here, or via eBay. Prefer to get more than one in one parcel. Completed parts, as this is possible, please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval