Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

transmitter mk58

Reaction score
hello
What is what the transmitter mk58 is taken care by the st16 radio
thanks a lot

Q500 works, thus I think MK58 too. But you will get smaller resolution on the screen. This causes artefacts sometimes.

br HE
I don't think the MK58 works with the ST16. When you connect a camera to the ST16 you have to select what kind of camera it is from a short list (CGO-3, CGO3-pro, CGO-ET). If it isn't one of those types it will error for initializing the camera.

I assume the Q500 only works with the ST16 if it has a CGO3 installed.

I tried to pair a CGO1 with the ST16 and it didn't work.

I guess if the MK58 uses the same electronics as one of the cameras in the list it might work. I have one I should give it a shot.

With the typhoon h and mk58 work fine the ST24 station.
In the st16 is missing the camera descriptor into a files in the firmware.
If we have the firmware password is possible to insert this description un use the mk58 with the st16.
It's alredy possibilies with the st16 root.

With the typhoon h and mk58 work fine the ST24 station.
In the st16 is missing the camera descriptor into a files in the firmware.
If we have the firmware password is possible to insert this description un use the mk58 with the st16.
It's alredy possibilies with the st16 root.

I would love to hear more about these files and where they are located on the ST16. I was using ADB to look around on the ST16 last night but I didn't find anything related to camera configuration.

The camera files are into flightmode.apk (into st24 firmware)
Into the apk there are a folder called "Assets" and into this folder, there are all files camera configuration, included a files called "camera_command.xml"
You can download the st24 firmware (there are no password to unpack It) and look this.

The camera files are into flightmode.apk (into st24 firmware)
Into the apk there are a folder called "Assets" and into this folder, there are all files camera configuration, included a files called "camera_command.xml"
You can download the st24 firmware (there are no password to unpack It) and look this.

Thanks. I downloaded the flightmode.apk off of the st16 from the /system/app folder. That one isn't password protected . In the Asset folder it contains the camera_command.xml and that already has a description for the Gopro/mk8 in it but it is commented out. So guess i need to figure out if I can modify that file in the APK and then re-install the apk?

Installing the modified apk is the problem. I was able to add the modified camerasettings.xml to the apk and resign it, but I can't install it because the FlightMode App is already installed and it was signed with a different certificate than mine. I can't uninstall the Flight mode app with out rooting the ST16 and I can't figure out how to do that.

I tried decompiling the FlightMode app, modifying it so that if uses a different name, and recompiling it but I haven't be able to get it to recompile yet. I think my Flightmode.apk file that I have been using might be corrupted because I can decompile and recompile the ST24 flightmode.apk with the same tool.

Even if I could get it to recompile i'm not sure the modifications to change the name would actually work. I was following some instructions for doing that that I found online but they dont completely line up with what I found inside the FlightMode.apk.

hi
what next news ?

I'm not having any luck and I'm running out of ideas. I got a modified version of flightmode to compile and install but I can't get it to run. This might be because of the modifications I did to get it installed. This is all way over my head in terms of modifying android apps so I don't think I'm going to be able to make it work.

Can you send me the modified app? I try to install it.
Verify the number version is major of actual release date app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval