Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trees and antenna interference

Yeah, IMHO there is no sense in caring about distance limits if you're flying the drone for video. We ARE supposed to be flying VLOS and that means eyeballs not screens, I think.

Distance with drones is like the guys who put KW audio systems in their cars and then spend the rest of their life saying "Huh?"

Yeah, IMHO there is no sense in caring about distance limits if you're flying the drone for video. We ARE supposed to be flying VLOS and that means eyeballs not screens, I think.

Distance with drones is like the guys who put KW audio systems in their cars and then spend the rest of their life saying "Huh?"

I hear you.
I am sick of people when you talk to them they always say huh.
No kidding it P#$$+s me off.

I hope to take my typhoon H out for a spin later I charged up three batteries so I hope everything goes well today.

What is your tank on the guy that talks about the secret menu about calibrating ?
I have not looked into that yet but I would sure like to
Just to see what it looks like.
Keith Kuhn

Keith, unless you're having an issue there is NO need to do a calibration enabled by the secret menu. You might do more bad than good.

But.... if you're hellbent on it here ya go. Watch the video instead of bringing it up on your ST16

Keith, unless you're having an issue there is NO need to do a calibration enabled by the secret menu. You might do more bad than good.

But.... if you're hellbent on it here ya go. Watch the video instead of bringing it up on your ST16

I am not going to do the calibration I just wanted to look inside that menu.
yuneec is sending me another drone because the last one did a fly away and ended up in the bottom of a 20-foot Deep River. So the more I can learn better off I'll be I hope.
Once they send me this drone I will have to Typhoon h drones.
And in less than one month is Wonder sending me will no longer have warranty nor does the other one have warranty left on it.
Keith Kuhn

@KEITH KUHN Learning all you can about the Typhoon H is the best way to get going. Avoid mistakes through knowledge. Less stomach acid that way too. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UweH