Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Twice in one month

Reaction score
Today will be twice in one month heading to UPS to ship H Plus back in. I bought my first HPlus last month 9/26/18, got home and immediately returned because dampers were stretched out. I know now that is the way they look. They exchanged in store for new one and I was golden. Then on maiden flight, I thought I bought a bottle rocket. It took off and became a dot in sky. When it came back down, the crashed drone was sent back and replaced. Now when flying this morning ST16S shut down and tried to reboot but was stuck on the first picture screen then off and on. Luckily I was able to land safely. Texted CS and was told to send back for repairs or replacement. I watch more videos on YouTube then I get to fly my own. Even though my interactions with CS have been great, it is just I don’t want to talk to them twice in first month. Hopefully I will not have to pay for another FAA registration. Vent over.

Today will be twice in one month heading to UPS to ship H Plus back in. I bought my first HPlus last month 9/26/18, got home and immediately returned because dampers were stretched out. I know now that is the way they look. They exchanged in store for new one and I was golden. Then on maiden flight, I thought I bought a bottle rocket. It took off and became a dot in sky. When it came back down, the crashed drone was sent back and replaced. Now when flying this morning ST16S shut down and tried to reboot but was stuck on the first picture screen then off and on. Luckily I was able to land safely. Texted CS and was told to send back for repairs or replacement. I watch more videos on YouTube then I get to fly my own. Even though my interactions with CS have been great, it is just I don’t want to talk to them twice in first month. Hopefully I will not have to pay for another FAA registration. Vent over.

So sorry to read of your maiden (craft) mishaps. Hopefully the new controller (fingers crossed) will complete a working kit and let you start enjoying the plus.

Hopefully you already know, so posting the following mainly for anyone else reading this who does not know:

The registration stays with the ship. If you registered as a hobbyist, your one registration number is good for all your aircraft, as long as they are all used exclusively for hobby. If commercial, you will need a new registration for each aircraft.

Therefore, [if] you are commercial, you will have to pay for another registration if the serial number of your aircraft changed. Delete the old, pay the "big" bucks for the new registration, print your new card, label your new aircraft, and off you go.

Good luck!

Jeff

Last edited:
If you discount the dampers where there wasn’t anything being “wrong” you’ve only had reason to call them once[emoji6]

Lol. Yea didn’t call CS for dampers. Strictly Best Buy on that one. But did order new ones from Terrestrial Imaging. They should have COB Thursday so looking forward to some good news so I can get back in the air.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater