Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G 4 pin port

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a bit curious about what this port does on the Typhoon G. I bought the drone seconded handed and it didn't come with any cables that fit in this port. If you happen to know the input name, can you tell me in the comment below? You'll be able to find the picture below.

Attachments

• Typhoon G 4 pin port.jpg
    Typhoon G 4 pin port.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Bean
It's the camera port. I don't have a Typhoon G, so I don't know for certain the GoPro style gimbal also uses that port, but the CGo2 and CG02+ use it. The CGo3 on the Q500 4K version can also use it as a backup for the hotshoe arrangement.
I don't know the official name. I've heard it called the "Camera Plug" and the "Bellybutton", and probably others I don't remember.
See Attachment 50 of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project for the very similar Q500 4K version.

The plug is the same as was used in the past to connect the audio output of a CD or DVD drive to soundcard in a PC.
I use this for external devices. Pinout is:
CGO3_Kabel2.JPG

PS: The black cable is the original cable to connect the CGO2/3 with the drone if the are no contacts an the camera holder (as it was in the past).

br HE

Reactions: Logen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1