Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera modes

Reaction score
Hey guys. Have a Typhoon H with a CGO3+ camera. However, in my ST16 it’s showing the camera as a CGO3 PRO after the latest firmware update. I have all the newest functions such as histogram and cruise control and all that but can’t access the menus to change the photo format (jpg, dng) and I can’t access the photo modes for panoramic or hyper lapse.

I’ve tried flashing the firmware back to 1.28 and then reinstalled the newest 3.0 updates. Here’s what my ST16 shows in the pics. Any idea what is going on why I can’t access these features and why it’s showing CGO3 Pro?

Attachments

• F19498C3-FF71-4491-A134-4A265677D102.jpeg
    F19498C3-FF71-4491-A134-4A265677D102.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Your firmware is Correct, and it is normal for the CGo3+ to display as CGO3-Pro.
What you describe is normal if "Camera Select" is selected to "C-GO3" instead of "C-GO3-Pro".

Go to system settings/camera select and ensure "C-GO3-Pro" is highlighted in blue. The advanced settings are not displayed on the screen if you have the standard C-GO3 selected

Histogram is available when the ST16 is selected to the video Icon.
The photo format (jpg, dng) and the photo modes for panorama and time lapse are only available if the Photo Icon is selected.

Is your ST16 selected to the photo icon?
View attachment 27242
Aaahhh!!! Nailed it! I completely overlooked that! So used to DJI automatically switching to camera functions when you hit the button I didn’t even think about it! Typhoon defaults to video on start up! Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22