Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Display options ?

Reaction score
I have seen in some adds and in some pics a different display screen on the ST16 does anybody know if there is options or FW updates that allows this? or is it some promotional add that shows a new product. ? I have even looked at the Yuneec USA website and it shows the same a different display.

anyone have any ideas. I know the new H Plus is coming soon but I dont think this is it.......

I have seen in some adds and in some pics a different display screen on the ST16 does anybody know if there is options or FW updates that allows this? or is it some promotional add that shows a new product. ? I have even looked at the Yuneec USA website and it shows the same a different display.

anyone have any ideas. I know the new H Plus is coming soon but I dont think this is it.......
Please add tags to your post. As well, perhaps a picture of what you are speaking about or a link for members to view what you are speaking about.

Murray

Flying.. you might have seen ST24 for 920?

I think the left part of the image is for an H920?
Correct. However, specifically it's the pilot mode screen which only appears when in team mode on an H920 from the pilots ST24 controller. I had always hoped there was something similar on the H ST16 team mode pilot screen, but no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy