Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H external antennas

Reaction score
Hey guys I was out flying yesterday lost video at around 1400ft. I don't fly out that far but I fly over water by the beach and like to get some good shore line video. I did upgrade the st-16 to the 3rd antenna. I don't wanna do a bigger antenna on the St because I have a custom case and it won't fit. My question is has anyone here did the H external antennas and noticed a further flight thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey guys I was out flying yesterday lost video at around 1400ft. I don't fly out that far but I fly over water by the beach and like to get some good shore line video. I did upgrade the st-16 to the 3rd antenna. I don't wanna do a bigger antenna on the St because I have a custom case and it won't fit. My question is has anyone here did the H external antennas and noticed a further flight thanks.

You said lost video, so you still had the control signal? The video antenna on the craft is inside the camera housing, difficult to change. Note that it is still recording video to the SD card.

Yes forgot to mention I def lost video and it recorded but did lose telemetry for a few seconds as well. That's right I forgot the antenna is built into the canera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval