Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H firmware archive

Thanx for doing this. Mayby it can be done as a sticky..

Reactions: rebelronc and fux
Wasnt officially released?

But I only download them from the official website! :D:D

I never installed it though, but now I'm wondering why is it a test firmware :eek:?

Wasnt officially released?

But I only download them from the official website! :D:D

I never installed it though, but now I'm wondering why is it a test firmware :eek:?
Sorry, I thought the firmware was a testing firmware, because I found the file with Google in a "Testing" folder on the Yuneec download server :)

I moved it to the main folder, thanks again!

A new firmware was released today.

Firmware Typhoon H
V3.01

Changelog
  • Improve the accelerometer calibration.
  • Improve the manual landing performance.
  • Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now.
Firmware ST16
V03.01.b27

Changelog
  • Add 2.4 and 5.8 channel icons on the ST16 screen
  • Smooth video downlink in still photo mode
I already updated the firmware archive. Have fun ;)

Why was my latest post deleted?

I just wanted to notice everybody, that my archive is now up to date with the current firmware. That information is not a double post?

And regarding the changelog: An changelog archive in this post is also useful! Changelogs spreaded in different threads are not.

I'm disappointed..

My post before:

A new firmware was released today. Therefore I updated my firmware archive.

Firmware Typhoon H
V3.01

Changelog
  • Improve the accelerometer calibration.
  • Improve the manual landing performance.
  • Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now.
Firmware ST16
V03.01.b27

Changelog

• Add 2.4 and 5.8 channel icons on the ST16 screen
  • Smooth video downlink in still photo mode

Last edited:
Reactions: JulesTEO
Hello everybody.

I've created a firmware archive with (almost?) all available firmware's for the H and the ST16:

Latest Firmware Typhoon H V3.01 | Latest Firmware ST16 V03.01.b27 | Last updated on November 16, 2016

Maybe it's useful for somebody :)

You may want to consider renaming the Typhoon-FC_V1.28_24_9_2016.bin to a .yuneec extension instead of .bin as that is what appears to be needed by the Typhoon GUI software (.bin causes the s/w to crash).

I was pulling my hair out with the default name until someone pointed out that the extension needed to be .yuneec for that file.

You may want to consider renaming the Typhoon-FC_V1.28_24_9_2016.bin to a .yuneec extension instead of .bin as that is what appears to be needed by the Typhoon GUI software (.bin causes the s/w to crash).

I was pulling my hair out with the default name until someone pointed out that the extension needed to be .yuneec for that file.
Thank you for pointing this out! Yuneec also renamed the file on their servers, I didn't noticed that.

I updated the firmware archive, thanks again!

Thanks for the archive! I just got a replacement cgo3+ and I'm looking for the firmware to match my st16 V03.01.b23. Called Yuneec CS this morning to ask for the file but told me they couldn't send it to me and that i should DL the new FW... Well what can i say 9/10 i always find myself aggravated and looking to the forum to get actual help after calling CS. So if anyone can point me to the compatible FW I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

A new firmware was released today. I updated my firmware archive accordingly.

Firmware Typhoon H
V3.03

Changelog
  • Add IMU preheating function when IMU temperature is too low and limit takeoff during preheating
  • Improve the land in Home mode
  • Fix the GUI altitude issue
Firmware ST16
V03.01.b30

Changelog

• Preheating function
  • H920 model added
  • Add Photo Mode selection instruction beside the setting icon
  • Compatiable with more camera mode
  • Improved OTA

A new firmware was released today. I updated my firmware archive accordingly.

Firmware Typhoon H
V3.04

Changelog
  • Improved the landing protection
  • Improved the sonar performance

My H is flying great but I'm trying to get to the latest firmware. Currently my S16 is at v03.01.b22 - Gimble v1.22 - AutoPilot v1.25 - Camera v3.2.13(A) and RealSense v1.1 . Do I have to do all the updates before applying the latest? And what do the A,E,F,J and K letters mean?

Do I have to do all the updates before applying the latest?
I think you can just install the latest update (I didn't try that, but it should work).

And what do the A,E,F,J and K letters mean?
These are the different regions for the included CGO3+ firmware. The transmit power is regulated to the local allowed limit. If you don't want to change your region, please check your installed region before.
  • A - Standard (US)
  • E - Europe
  • F - Australia / New Zealand
  • J - Japan
  • K - Korea / Indonesia

I think you can just install the latest update (I didn't try that, but it should work).

These are the different regions for the included CGO3+ firmware. The transmit power is regulated to the local allowed limit. If you don't want to change your region, please check your installed region before.
  • A - Standard (US)
  • E - Europe
  • F - Australia / New Zealand
  • J - Japan
  • K - Korea / Indonesia
Thanks fux,

Updated to the latest firmware. Everything went smoothly. Calibrated accelerometer. Tomorrow I will calibrate the compass and test.

Hello everybody.

I've created a firmware archive with (almost?) all available firmware's for the H and the ST16:

Latest Firmware Typhoon H V3.04 | Latest Firmware ST16 V03.01.b30 | Last updated on March 19, 2017

Thank you friend! You did a great thing. And very much helped me in this.
There is a question - ST16 does not want to be updated to the latest version. Is version 1.23. Do you need a sequence of updates by version - 1.25- 1.27-1.30 ? Or what could be the problem?

Thank you friend! You did a great thing. And very much helped me in this.
There is a question - ST16 does not want to be updated to the latest version. Is version 1.23. Do you need a sequence of updates by version - 1.25- 1.27-1.30 ? Or what could be the problem?
I don't think it is important, which version you had previously installed. But who knows, which upgrade variants Yuneec has tested? I never "skipped" a version, so I can't confirm this behaviour.

As you already said: Maybe you can try to upgrade to 1.25 and then to 1.30 or from 1.27 to 1.30. Hopefully this works then for you.

Reactions: Magic
Hello everybody.

Latest Firmware Typhoon H V3.04 | Latest Firmware ST16 V03.01.b30 | Last updated on March 19, 2017

Thank you for your post. Is there a change log associated with the archive you created? I just learned that somewhere down the line, the trim buttons now do stuff. Makes me wonder what else I don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval