Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H from EU

This is a fair point. I will need to keep an eye on our website. Not my strong point as I am in the business of training commercial pilots and advising industry as to the benefits of UAV inspection tooling in highly regulated industries.

However, I have checked out the Copter.eu site and the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro is listed at 1069.00 EUR inc Tax, so I can only conclude that the model you purchased is not the Pro version.

We will of course try to be competitive, but speaking with Yuneec UK who we are resellers for, their price is more than the Copters eu price and therefore even with our trade discount we would not be making enough margin to make it worth our while. Once margins become this small, it only takes a problem to put you in a loss making situation.

Yuneec UK are looking into this with their German partners so there is some consistency in pricing.

However, the benefits from buying in the UK will be demonstrated after Brexit when import duty will make thing more interesting.

As regards the ex-demo unit we have, looking at how the costs have come down so quickly, it looks like there is more value in retaining this equipment as a training aircraft rather than selling it on.

My thanks to you for bringing this to our attention, as without your constructive criticism we can not gauge what the market wants and make the needed changes.

Regards, Ian

Just had the new dealer discount prices through and unless we buy a container load, we cannot buy them for what Copter.eu are selling them for.

This is a fair point. I will need to keep an eye on our website. Not my strong point as I am in the business of training commercial pilots and advising industry as to the benefits of UAV inspection tooling in highly regulated industries.

However, I have checked out the Copter.eu site and the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro is listed at 1069.00 EUR inc Tax, so I can only conclude that the model you purchased is not the Pro version.

We will of course try to be competitive, but speaking with Yuneec UK who we are resellers for, their price is more than the Copters eu price and therefore even with our trade discount we would not be making enough margin to make it worth our while. Once margins become this small, it only takes a problem to put you in a loss making situation.

Yuneec UK are looking into this with their German partners so there is some consistency in pricing.

However, the benefits from buying in the UK will be demonstrated after Brexit when import duty will make thing more interesting.

As regards the ex-demo unit we have, looking at how the costs have come down so quickly, it looks like there is more value in retaining this equipment as a training aircraft rather than selling it on.

My thanks to you for bringing this to our attention, as without your constructive criticism we can not gauge what the market wants and make the needed changes.

Regards, Ian
It's definitely the H pro I have go to the typhoon H section it's the 2nd 1 down it clearly says h pro and on my receipt aswell
copter.eu - The YUNEEC Experts

Last edited:
Excuse me? That sounds like a contradiction of what was said earlier that EU firmware gives less reliable signal.
It has been suggested elsewhere on this forum that one possible reason why EU units have this problem, with some exceptions, is that there could be a drop in the voltage when raising the landing gear. Since a H using EU firmware has the signal strength lower that that of a H using U.S. firmware it could be that the drop in voltage is critical on the first power up of the camera...hence why you seldom got a drop out when the camera re-connects after that initial drop out...that second connection appears to be stronger and far more reliable...I've noticed that when my camera re-connects on the occasions that it has dropped out on raising the gear I never experience another drop out again on the same flight.

Bill sais PRO and YUNTYHBPEU.

There was no mention of Real Sense by OP. That was my doing just to get a clear view.

Prices are dynamic, thanks to internet the race into the sewers is everywhere. I myself as a shopkeeper for very specific flying gear experienced the same, and have shut down the shop. No sales, many service-demand.... Problems?...... go f..k off and ask AliBaba.

Not arguing about copter.eu, excellent shop.

:)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio