Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GPS Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if this is an absolute? Or just hearsay? Remember you can't trust what you read or hear!

Hi All,
LIKE Dario said they have ceased production while they get the 520 up and running. This could be missed interpretations through translations over the email apps. But they are also having the same problem with the 520 and 480 cameras for professional survey work, not that ,that will worry the business we have and also a lot of others in this forum. It would be fantastic to have a H that will stay 2.5 cm Maximum from where you want it for the actual shot that you need without worrying about that bit of barometer change with temperatures etc. I for one will take one just to have PEACE of mind with better positioning capabilities than what we have now , which by the way is still very good, compared to others on the market ,especially in high winds.
So come on DARIO, MAKE OUR 2018 A JUMP INTO THE FUTURE FOR STABILITY.
John Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

I need to say that yes, our GNSS module is fully operational and achieves a maximun precision of 2.5cm in navigation and positioning calcs.
Hi Dario, does that 2.5cm precision apply to altitude also?
Happy New Year to you and yours!

Hi All,
LIKE Dario said they have ceased production while they get the 520 up and running. This could be missed interpretations through translations over the email apps. But they are also having the same problem with the 520 and 480 cameras for professional survey work, not that ,that will worry the business we have and also a lot of others in this forum. It would be fantastic to have a H that will stay 2.5 cm Maximum from where you want it for the actual shot that you need without worrying about that bit of barometer change with temperatures etc. I for one will take one just to have PEACE of mind with better positioning capabilities than what we have now , which by the way is still very good, compared to others on the market ,especially in high winds.
So come on DARIO, MAKE OUR 2018 A JUMP INTO THE FUTURE FOR STABILITY.
John Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

How do you know they have ceased production?

This is starting to get fun. The FNG that walks on water challenging all comers:)

Hi Victory Pete,
I do not know that they have stopped production, only from what Dario said in his section earlier on in this thread. It sounds as though he knows what he is talking about. It looks like he has some thing to do with either the Spanish Aviation Safety and Security Authority or works on the AESA ( Active Electronically Scanned Array ) for Raytheon or Northrop Grumman as these are the world leaders in this tecnology.
It sounds to me as though they could have stopped until they get the 520 up and running just as Dario has stated . But if this module fits the H480 and does what he said it does you won't need a 520 as this will have the absolute accuracy that you will need. I am just hoping that the price is not too expensive and is as easy as changing over the main control board in the H. So let's hope that he contacts us with a positive result and then it is HAPPY DAYS . John Hennessy ( Australia)
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Looks like he works for Spanish Aviation Safety and Security Authority.
Their logo is on his avatar and he is coming from Spain, so I gather that being the most logical.

A great deduction Mr Watson, so easy to work out. Johnno Hennessy
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Reactions: Dr Delta
How do you know they have ceased production?
Hi Victory Pete,
Dario, wrote that they had only ceased or stopped production not DISCONTINUED PRODUCTION, only while they are getting the H 520 off the ground. There is a difference, if they choose the latter there are still plenty to buy for spares to keep the business wheels grinding away for many years to come. Johnno Hennessy ( Australia) Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Hi Victory Pete,
Dario, wrote that they had only ceased or stopped production not DISCONTINUED PRODUCTION, only while they are getting the H 520 off the ground. There is a difference, if they choose the latter there are still plenty to buy for spares to keep the business wheels grinding away for many years to come. Johnno Hennessy ( Australia) Keep flying on the green side of the grass.
Either way I would like for him to explain how he knows that.

From his post I would say that he could be heavily involved in development work that is associated with the H480 and 520 as he has stated. Any way is it worth getting your Nicker's in a knot over how he knows so long as he can supply us with the GNSS module for our H 480's and make work easier for us in the inspection industry ,without being nervous every time you have to stay close to a roof structure. Any way it is 9 pm here and NEW YEAR IS NOT FAR AWAY. TILL NEXT YEAR,ALL THOSE ON THIS FORUM HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. JOHNNO HENNESSY,
Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy