Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

so my son came over and quite honestly i don't know if he did it right or not....but now whatever he did i cannot get onto the yuneec.com website....i get a error message saying website not secure.....so far every other website seems to load....any ideas anyone....windows 10 firefox....

Sounds like he set up some sort of "security" check the security settings in firefox? I'm guessing here or do what i do and d/l chrome..lol

Sounds like he set up some sort of "security" check the security settings in firefox? I'm guessing here or do what i do and d/l chrome..lol

The Yuneec USA page was inaccessible to me from last night up until a few minutes ago. It magically started working as I was writing this.

Your Welcome. I'm still getting a "status broken" message when I click on the ST16 Firmware link in IE. Safari just hangs. The other links downloaded OK though.
its a good thing i didn't call my son up yelling "what the **** did you do?"....i thought it strange that yuneec.com was the only website that didn't open.....

here's a youtube GUI of Q500.. it should be similar to H on what it do... start on 31 min mark to skip the non GUI part

I have a problem with the Typhoon GUI. Every time I turn on the Typhoon it connects for 3 seconds to the GUI then the program crashes and exits. I have tried reinstalling com drivers, running the GUI in admin mode, rebooting window, running in windows 7 and 8 compatibility mode but with no success. It always crashes....:-(
Anyone here can help me?

Reactions: Martin Dahlander
I have a problem with the Typhoon GUI. Every time I turn on the Typhoon it connects for 3 seconds to the GUI then the program crashes and exits. I have tried reinstalling com drivers, running the GUI in admin mode, rebooting window, running in windows 7 and 8 compatibility mode but with no success. It always crashes....:-(
Anyone here can help me?

I have the same problem and would love some help, tried all that you did too..

Reactions: Badala
mine works but when I try to update it says no com port, well I am using usb.........am I missing something....I did it the controller way and it works great. GUI is cool to test motors and geo fence stuff.

Last edited:
Trying to DL the GUI and it seems to be a dead link.. H will be here Sat.. I know I wont necessarily need it right away, but would still like to have it! I have GUI for everything else I own!

If you can keep it on long enough, try going to Edit, Connect Ways, and set it to USB.
This makes no real sense but I loaded both the 32 bit and 64 bit drivers then chose the serial port option instead of USB and it worked , I then altered the height setting (down) clicked update and the H registered the setting. If you get an option to choose the Com port I chose COM 5. As I am connecting with a USB cable and not a Serial connection this should be nonsense but nothing will be lost in trying.

Still !....... nobody ever answered the question on what the micro-usb port on the camera is used for :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis