Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

i recently installed windows 10 and can't figure out what to do with the bin file.....it was so easy with DJI and windows 7.....this ole man is totally confused now....i don't see anywhere to extract the file....lost ..i appreciate anyones help

Hunt and search for the ole windows file manager.. its in there just hiding.. copy it to the desktop. all the files are in the download directory just like the god ole days.

Me ... President of the I hate windows since version 7 left us!:rolleyes:

Adjust the geo fence and height.in the gui gooey thingie as my wife would call it..
With Angle Mode is there a need? I can get 400' up, as far as I can go out? Curious? I have not tried GUI yet, I downloaded it to PC, you just plug it into H, do you use controller too with H on? any instructional videos out there? Thanks!

With Angle Mode is there a need? I can get 400' up, as far as I can go out? Curious? I have not tried GUI yet, I downloaded it to PC, you just plug it into H, do you use controller too with H on? any instructional videos out there? Thanks!

Just the H is all i did.. Have not found and vids yet..but my learning curve was using the gui from the q500 i got last week.

Reactions: DroneClone
Hunt and search for the ole windows file manager.. its in there just hiding.. copy it to the desktop. all the files are in the download directory just like the god ole days.

Me ... President of the I hate windows since version 7 left us!:rolleyes:
thanks everyone....my son is coming over to the rescue.....i'm SPENT!!

Reactions: n3srj
My camera will not power up. Looking back I can't think of anything I did that would have deleted the camera from the setup.

I can't bind when there's nothing to bind to.Honestly, there's not much you can do on the GCS to screw things up, but I probably did it. It seems the camera power light should still turn on.
uG02Zin.png

Last edited:
My camera will not power up. Looking back I can't think of anything I did that would have deleted the camera from the setup.

I can't bind when there's nothing to bind to.
uG02Zin.png

This is just a guess on my part.. Are both the little wires from underneath still there? I'm guessing one of them is the antenna wire for the camera/gimbal. Other than make sure all the contacts look clean on camera and the base?

I dunno just shooting from the hip..

Something's missing there? It should be there, have you done new firmware update to see if it resets everything, not sure it will help?

Reactions: n3srj
Something's missing there? It should be there, have you done new firmware update to see if it resets everything, not sure it will help?
And H is on and camera gimbal will move or do anything? I know you stated I believe you have taken camera off and re snapped it back on secure?

Down load it and then just click on OPEN, then you should see it in a box, select "EXTRACT" and it will save it again to a bin file for downloading! let me know if it works, as I have W 10 now too, it sucks! I tried to upload it to you, but file too large! If you can't figure it out I can email it to you
thanks DC....my son is coming over to the rescue....

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz