Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H motors stopping mid air

Reaction score
I have a H that crashed yesterday the motors just stoped in mid air about 17 ft AGL, also this same bird was send back to Yuneec a couple months ago cause it just flew into the side of a hill. Yuneec determination on the flying into a hill was a a manufactured defect, they told me that they fixed the issue and test flew it but here I am now and the motors just stop mid flight. Has anyone else ever had these issues. I called Yuneec yesterday and there was a 72 min. Wait that’s just ridiculous. I shot them a email and gave them a very lengthy description of exactly what happened too and no response.

Brian, right now, I understand that Yuneec US is in the process of moving and reorganizing, (Thread ) so getting a hold of someone may take a little time. They will be back soon and should be able to help you then. In the mean time if you could get your telemetry out of the ST-16 and post it here with a .txt at the end of the file, someone can look at it a get a better picture of what happened.

Last edited:
There is no need to change file extension to .txt. Better to have a zip file. I would like to see not only telemetry file but also Remote. This is needed to see if something is wrong in channel settings. This was one of the reasons in the past for cutting motors during flight.

br HE

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn