Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H & Phantom 3 video - Balanced Rocks & Russian Church Roof

Reaction score
I see that many of you love photography with the Typhoon more than flying around. I've been doing photography for sometime with the Phantom series and in my last few videos I've slowly been incorporating the Typhoon H into my videos.

All the aerial footage in the first segment was shot with the Typhoon H. For those wondering about camera settings....

- White Balance set to: SUNRISE/SUNSET (my favourite for most shoots)
- Exposure was locked: Locked 180 degrees away from the sun. In some segments the exposure was also reduced by .5 to .1 (this is because the Typhoon H has a tendency to overexpose & blow out the whites).
- No filters were used

Reactions: Steve Carr
Looks great, love both shoots.... Good choice of subject for the H & DJI ... Thanks for the info on settings too. Incidentally, I'm also impressed with your choice of background music... Is it your own or a free/premium site?

Thank you. I am a muscian actually, but that is not one of my tunes. Although I do edit the music to fit the videos. I simply cut segments out or just rearrange the music by a cut and paste method. You can do this in pretty much any video editing software.

The music for videos can be found on Soundcloud or other web sites where music is royality free.

Reactions: Goh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis