Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h plus charger modification

If you want it xscriibblez you can take it I was gone play around with it but if you need it go for it just pm him and let him know you want it instead and I'm OK with it

If this falls through I'll take it. I just bought 4 ultra x batteries and I only have 1 charger lol
@xScriibblezz
I'll be sending out Monday to @Snechovski.
I felt this is not a very good charger/discharger.
There is no telling what the voltages of each cell is while charging and vise versa. It would only charge up to 15.8 volts total. Should be 16.6 total.
Once I purchased my DY3's I was able to charge my batteries, watching each cell being charged.
I hope Snechovski can fix this anomaly.

Reactions: Snechovski
If this falls through I'll take it. I just bought 4 ultra x batteries and I only have 1 charger lol
I recommend this for simplicity, plug and play.
I know there are numerous chargers even ones you can individually set for each cell.
DY3.jpg

How do those Venom batteries perform?
They puffed up with in 6 months. Got new set of eight and they puffed up with in 4 to 6 months also. Been flying with them puffed for 1½ years.
They fit in snug but not tight, no issues taking out of the H when completing a flight.
Flight time is about 12 to slightly over 14 minutes depending on wind.

That is exactly what this mod does you use it with a balance charger that shows you all of that and with everything I've done here and buying my balance charger I'm under a 100 bucks and a I charge 2 batterys at a time

@Phaedrus and you can't buy the leads to hook up to that charger or any balance charger for a h+ you can get them for a h but not h+ there out there but hard to get talk to some people on here they've been waiting months and still don't have them

@Phaedrus and you can't buy the leads to hook up to that charger or any balance charger for a h+ you can get them for a h but not h+ there out there but hard to get talk to some people on here they've been waiting months and still don't have them
I suspect some have turned to the DY5 as a compromise, they've been out of stock for months.

@Mrgs1 I agree this is why I made this video for a option to use what you have and be capable of balance charging with graph.

True. I lucked out earlier this year and snagged 4 of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernst