Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h plus charger modification

Thanks, great info, all in 18 minutes, and what coffee or power drink did you have to work so fast?;)

Reactions: Snechovski
Hi i wanted to share a video I made for modifying a h+ charger for balance charging sorry about that there's no sound in the beginning of the video but it's narrated also its my first ever video lol so hope you guys like it and it's helpful.

Here's the link:

WATCHED, well done and informative. Now all I need is to find a second OEM charger so I can have two mods.

Interesting,, I've not opened up one of those yet to see if it can be modified for h+ I would be interested in trying if you wouldn't mine sending it to me I'll pay for shipping and thanks for the offer

@davemh I have a H OEM charger not a H+, You can have it. I never use since I have two DY3's.

Thanks for the offer but need the base for the H PLUS as you know they are different.
By the way we need to meet up one day, been almost to hot to fly except early AM

Interesting,, I've not opened up one of those yet to see if it can be modified for h+ I would be interested in trying if you wouldn't mine sending it to me I'll pay for shipping and thanks for the offer
Where you located?

Thanks for the offer but need the base for the H PLUS as you know they are different.
By the way we need to meet up one day, been almost to hot to fly except early AM
Agree, pm me when you like to get together.

I have a Venom Typhoon H Pro quad charger [x4 Power] 100W X4.
It has been sitting in my closet for at least 4 months. It works but I don't like it. One of the fan blades likes to make noise once in a while. I just wack it and it stops.
Who wants it?
_DSC2430.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital