Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus Gimbal issue ?

Reaction score
Hi there,
I must write again, cause my yuneec suprised me...again...
I have problems on recording for few days. My gimbal shakes in annoying way .
Take my video, where you can see everything .

Any idea what can I do, if there's any way to fix it ?

That is awful! First thing I would do is check the dampers. Second thing I would so is check your blades and if you can, check them for balance.

I know. It's disgusting. I check dampers and I think they're in one piece . when I turned on camera in home and make it shake, gimbal makes awful sound...

Drone:
AutoPilot : V1.5.0
Camera : C23_E_1.1.02
RealSense : 102

Controller
System : CONTROLLER_1.1.02
App : APP_1.1.02

Drone:
AutoPilot : V1.5.0
Camera : C23_E_1.1.02
RealSense : 102

Controller
System : CONTROLLER_1.1.02
App : APP_1.1.02

That’s build 784 (you can always find the software BUILD under “software updates” within the ST16s

Download your OTA (a good practice) and update to 822/829 and see if the problem persists.

Reactions: JackMTaco
Does it do it in pan also? If not maybe the tilt motor is going south.

Update didnt help . I think its something in gimbal . Its sounds awful when shaking

Same hing happened to my new H plus. Sent to Yuneec for repair. Got it back in 11 working days. Works perfect.

Hi. I try everything, including "2 cent solution" and nothing helps. I send my drone to Yuneec service in Europe ( probably to Germany ). After 1,5 months of waiting i got my typhoon back . The warranty was accepted . " Update software and calibrate gimbal .".... ridiculous! Are they laughing in my face or what ? It's about 15minutes of work and i was waiting for 6 weeks for any information ...... As you can expect the drone still got the same problem, but It's now shaking more than before, they didnt even test it I think. Its useless now ... I lost whole season and got thousands of company's loss ... Probably it's the last yuneec's drone i ever bought, but what can I do now ? Send it again and again wait for 1,5 months ?? Sad story . Im very disappointed :C

How Yuneec repairs drones ....

Reactions: Vegasknight
Hi. I try everything, including "2 cent solution" and nothing helps. I send my drone to Yuneec service in Europe ( probably to Germany ). After 1,5 months of waiting i got my typhoon back . The warranty was accepted . " Update software and calibrate gimbal .".... ridiculous! Are they laughing in my face or what ? It's about 15minutes of work and i was waiting for 6 weeks for any information ...... As you can expect the drone still got the same problem, but It's now shaking more than before, they didnt even test it I think. Its useless now ... I lost whole season and got thousands of company's loss ... Probably it's the last yuneec's drone i ever bought, but what can I do now ? Send it again and again wait for 1,5 months ?? Sad story . Im very disappointed :C

How Yuneec repairs drones ....
I'm wondering if Yuneec would exchange out for another camera? Call them or email. Let them know it's still an issue.
Except this time let them know you have clients that need your services and you're behind schedule.
Maybe they can expedite a new camera to you? Be very nice, and always compliment them, even thought it sometimes sucks!;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval