Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus Gimbal issue ?

Be very nice, and always compliment them, even thought it sometimes sucks!;)
Well I, I would not be that kind, it should not be exaggerated, 6 weeks to find the same problem, it is aggravated inconvenience!
As a professional, I will ask for a full refund!
In Europe, this type of material is guaranteed 2 years.

Reactions: DoomMeister
As a professional, I will ask for a full refund!
In Europe, this type of material is guaranteed 2 years.

Thanks for advice, but there is problem with refund. I bought this one for company and I dont have rights to ask to full refund. I think, only option to get a new is to send to warranty 3 times. After 3th attempt they have to give me new drone. If I could I would try to get refund, cause im done with Yuneec. I wrote directly to Yuneec Europe, but still got no answer . They just dont care about the client after he give them his money. :)

Thanks for advice, but there is problem with refund. I bought this one for company and I dont have rights to ask to full refund. I think, only option to get a new is to send to warranty 3 times. After 3th attempt they have to give me new drone. If I could I would try to get refund, cause im done with Yuneec. I wrote directly to Yuneec Europe, but still got no answer . They just dont care about the client after he give them his money. :)
what is your country?

I got msg from yuneec . They still dont care... I have to send this again.... and again pay for delivery and wait another 1,5 month. Gonna send this...but when they finnaly repair this ( if they repair... ) I instantly sell that &*&% and buy DJi . My patience just ended . Thanks everyone for help, im out of this community .

I got msg from yuneec . They still dont care... I have to send this again.... and again pay for delivery and wait another 1,5 month. Gonna send this...but when they finnaly repair this ( if they repair... ) I instantly sell that &*&% and buy DJi . My patience just ended . Thanks everyone for help, im out of this community .
a note on social networks, including Yuneec Europe, Yuneec UK and a copy to the after sales service.
This is totally unacceptable!

Dji has many issues also, good luck!

Probably yes, but I don't belive It can be worse than in Yuneec. My drone is useless and support will do anything to don't take responsibility .
With their position on the market They should anything to keep the customer, didnt They ? I always support them, but They just don't give a ****. Good luck

My car brake has a problem, do you think it’s due to my air conditioning?
Knowing you, your probably tried to reconfigured it, then blaming it on the company rather then you the user.
So go back to your DJI boys. As you mentioned on the Yuneec Commercial Pilots, you sold your Yuneec H+.

"Thankfully I got rid of my Typhoon H Plus 3 days ago, with all the accessories, and invested on adding another M2P with Hassy, but this time around I went with the enterprise package instead of the Anafi after a lot of research.

And if the new “Super Typhoon H Plus” is better and greater in terms of build quality, satellite connectivity, firmware reliability. I’ll come back to the Yuneec family, but for now, I’m done supporting Yuneec.

I do love flying my Typhoon H Plus, because it easily paid for itself, but Yuneec has a lot to work on. Thus, I’m done"

Reactions: 10-8
Knowing you, your probably tried to reconfigured it, then blaming it on the company rather then you the user.
So go back to your DJI boys. As you mentioned on the Yuneec Commercial Pilots, you sold your Yuneec H+.

"Thankfully I got rid of my Typhoon H Plus 3 days ago, with all the accessories, and invested on adding another M2P with Hassy, but this time around I went with the enterprise package instead of the Anafi after a lot of research.

And if the new “Super Typhoon H Plus” is better and greater in terms of build quality, satellite connectivity, firmware reliability. I’ll come back to the Yuneec family, but for now, I’m done supporting Yuneec.

I do love flying my Typhoon H Plus, because it easily paid for itself, but Yuneec has a lot to work on. Thus, I’m done"

Since I’ve been on here. You haven’t made any concrete valuable contribution. But, I like your sunshade.

As a so called construction operator, who is expects less and can’t even pay for a professional website rather than riding on a wix domain... lol who does that?

Show me work, and I’ll respect you more, because I have not seen close to a pro work from you. Level up, cuddy.

Since I’ve been on here. You haven’t made any concrete valuable contribution. But, I like your sunshade.

As a so called construction operator, who is expects less and can’t even pay for a professional website rather than riding on a wix domain... lol who does that?

Show me work, and I’ll respect you more, because I have not seen close to a pro work from you. Level up, cuddy.
???

Let’s stay on topic guys.

Reactions: Euphered
I had the same problem, but only once in the big wind. On the second day everything was ok. Does the camera also vibrate when recording material at home? Greetings from Poland :)

I had the same problem, but only once in the big wind. On the second day everything was ok. Does the camera also vibrate when recording material at home? Greetings from Poland :)

In most cases nope. At home It doesnt vibrate, but for the god... It's not toy, It's expensive device, which pretend to use in air. It's always shaking, windy or not windy, always when I fly. I made another warranty request by their system. I dont have a choice. Have to send this again to Germany, maybe They do "something" .

Okey. I got respond from yuneec cause of my service request . They say, They dont have expierence with such heavy filters ( like my HOYA HD ) and I can send this to them, but They will only calibrate gimbal using default filter ... 4 months eariler I could do It by my own. Now - It has password and even polish yuneec's service dont have this one XD Imagine, that every filter change can make another buzzing, so when I change filter I have to send to Germany for 5 weeks. Very nice, professional device XD DJi have lot of clients, so They dont have to make money like yuneec try to do . Just repair and sell this crap .

Okey. I got respond from yuneec cause of my service request . They say, They dont have expierence with such heavy filters ( like my HOYA HD ) and I can send this to them, but They will only calibrate gimbal using default filter ... 4 months eariler I could do It by my own. Now - It has password and even polish yuneec's service dont have this one XD Imagine, that every filter change can make another buzzing, so when I change filter I have to send to Germany for 5 weeks. Very nice, professional device XD DJi have lot of clients, so They dont have to make money like yuneec try to do . Just repair and sell this crap .
So, it's not the same at all! I did not know you were installing a filter (or I did not know how to see it). You change the center of gravity of the C23, and therefore the stabilization parameters of the gimbal.
You can balance by adding a mass opposite to your filter.
Germany's after-sales service can not solve your problem, it just uses the manufacturer's parameters ...

So I have to add some weight in back of camera ? I do something like this before the warranty and It didnt help

So I have to add some weight in back of camera ? I do something like this before the warranty and It didnt help
your camera must be perfectly balanced, with the filter and without the filter. You must have a removable ballast if sometimes you do not use your filter, for example I use velcro.

So you are blaming Yuneec that you change the standard setup with put on some weight with a heavy filter? Those small motors that stear the gimbal is very sensitive and must not be congested. In My opinion it’s your own fault and not Yuneec:s.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval