Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h plus issue with rth

Make sure the ST16S is off when you insert the SD card, then turn it on to start the update.

I was just informed the video used a somewhat different method to do the update.

Stick with the one you have been working with. Unless you just can’t get it to work.

@Oahu

We are hoping you will stick with trying to resolve the issue you are having with your ST16S and H Plus. We understand how frustrating this is and that you are rightfully upset to be sold a system that is not fully functional.

We are all owners just like you and are not associated with Yuneec the company. We are dedicated enthusiasts and do our best to help the other members when they have problems with their systems.

To do this we request information and suggest actions in an attempt to resolve the issues without having to incur sending out for repair and weeks without your equipment. If you stick with this we will do our best to try and work to a successful resolution for you.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Do I just put the update zip on card
So Phase 2 worked. Good Job. Now let's start on Phase 3.
Does the disk have:
A folder named "TX"
A folder named "firmware"
A file named "Update.zip" ?
View attachment 24209
@Oahu

We are hoping you will stick with trying to resolve the issue you are having with your ST16S and H Plus. We understand how frustrating this is and that you are rightfully upset to be sold a system that is not fully functional.

We are all owners just like you and are not associated with Yuneec the company. We are dedicated enthusiasts and do our best to help the other members when they have problems with their systems.

To do this we request information and suggest actions in an attempt to resolve the issues without having to incur sending out for repair and weeks without your equipment. If you stick with this we will do our best to try and work to a successful resolution for you.
Thanks for the help ?? Just one last question what cameras are compatible for the Hplus then we can close this thread

Reactions: DoomMeister
The C23 is the only camera that is usable on the H+.

By your last statement here are you saying that you were successful in loading the 822 firmware?

No but my brother in-law is going to buy a camera for it and is way more computer inclined. Thank you guys really appreciate this Yuneec family ??
Any chance you could get him to join the forum and continue working on this issue? While we understand it has been a real disappointment for you, it is also how we learn and grow on the forum. Before you signed off last night there were already over 600 views on your thread. This is an indication that others are having similar issues and if we can resolve this it helps the whole community.

When your brother-in-law looks for a C23 camera have him include @Yuneec Skins in his shopping comparison.

Thanks for the compliment to our community here. We do take pride in supporting one another.

No but my brother in-law is going to buy a camera for it and is way more computer inclined. Thank you guys really appreciate this Yuneec family ??
@Oahu,
Please tell your brother in law not to buy a camera yet.
I have been running experiments during the night, using different combinations of Drones, controllers, controller firmware and firmware versions. I have not yet matched all of your symptoms, but have matched enough to suspect your Kit is a "Frankenstein" of more than one model. I particularly suspect your drone is actually an H520 that has been installed in an H Plus body. If that proves to be true, the C23 is the WRONG camera.
To help figure out what you actually have, take a close look at the wrecked camera. On the arms that hold the camera ball, there is an embossed emblem that will either say "C23" or "E90". Please see which one you have. That does not necessarily mean it is the correct camera for what you have, but it will be a clue to help figure it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval