Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H plus Propellers on Typhoon H?

They will work for only a couple revolutions before they slam into each other and become shorter than H480 propellers. AH1 is absolutely right.

Reactions: AH-1G
Hi Members,
I tried this when the 520 came out, shortened them to match the 480 props and then balanced them . I made a jig to make all the same, but still took a bit of balancing. Long story short they were alot quieter and gave plenty more lift but we're too much load on the motors which got very warm compared to normal flights. So if any one is interested I have a set of modified props for sale. I decided if I wanted to improve the 480 I would buy the H plus or 520. The 480's that I have are still doing the job very well, should have saved the $ outlay. But if we don't experiment we won't improve. Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Blade pitch and chord can significantly affect loading. It’s not just diameter that does it.

Yes, Pat,
Worked that out after talking to several well-credentialed people. Decided to leave it as is. Fewer hassles that way.
Beyond my training lines.Johnno Hennessy

Thank you everyone, i got lucky and they shipped the wrong ones i bought the TYph H + props but they shipped the right ones haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mining_drones