Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Powering on Issues.

Reaction score
Hello! I'm currently having An issue where you try to power on the drone and only the camera turns on, no other function on the drone. Other issues are that the drone doesnt fully turn on and the blue light on the rear is very dim, again only the camera seems to be receiving power. I read an article that it can be a software issue, but when i attempted to do the update but the update will not go through. Any ideas or walk through's so i could better diagnose the issue?WIN_20190530_20_59_51_Pro.jpgterWIN_20190530_21_00_01_Pro.jpg

Start by connecting the H to the GUI.
How many batteries do you have and do you have a voltmeter?

While holding in the power button through the startup tones, are you getting the tri-tone rising pitch before releasing the button?

Was the aircraft operating properly after the antenna modification was performed?

Reactions: Grumpy
Hello! I'm currently having An issue where you try to power on the drone and only the camera turns on, no other function on the drone. Other issues are that the drone doesnt fully turn on and the blue light on the rear is very dim, again only the camera seems to be receiving power. I read an article that it can be a software issue, but when i attempted to do the update but the update will not go through. Any ideas or walk through's so i could better diagnose the issue?

Going to go out on a limb here... you do not mention it above, so I will ask... did you power up the controller first?

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I'm going out on a limb too. Could this sadly be another post we never hear the OP response too?

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis