Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro does not include

Reaction score
So I have started to look at my H and charge it up.
I put the sun shade on and found that it does not include the neck strap? Why would it not come with that?
Also did not come with the little black bag for the props?

It is not listed on the included items sheet and I called them and they said they are no longer including them.
So who make a good 4 point neck strap that will work?

Wow, that's lame! It can't cost them more than a dollar or two.
Yes I know.
I also just looked at the SD card where they say there is some tutorial videos....NOT!!!
There are 2 videos and they are both sales promo videos that we have all seen on the internet.

In other highlights, I think the backpack is nice, I will not be using it 95% of the time but I will keep it for those random times I want to hike in somewhere and get some shots. As I posted in another thread I'm looking for a hard rolling case.

Reactions: Rayray
They did the same thing with the last edition of the Typhoon 4K. Missing neck strap and the accessory bag came with out the spare battery latch. Pennies when you think of it, worth ten times that when a customer needs the parts.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
I just tried ordering one, they don't ship to the US -- at least it isn't an option during the checkout process. Sent a message to the vendor to see if they will ship here with a verified PayPal account.

So I have started to look at my H and charge it up.
I put the sun shade on and found that it does not include the neck strap? Why would it not come with that?
Also did not come with the little black bag for the props?

The neck strap is almost a necessity, Don't be so cheap Yuneec!

Not a sign of a prosperous company...

Yes I know.
I also just looked at the SD card where they say there is some tutorial videos....NOT!!!
There are 2 videos and they are both sales promo videos that we have all seen on the internet.

In other highlights, I think the backpack is nice, I will not be using it 95% of the time but I will keep it for those random times I want to hike in somewhere and get some shots. As I posted in another thread I'm looking for a hard rolling case.

I'll trade ya the backpack for the propeller bag and neckstrap ;-)

I'm using a strap with just 2 attachment points, works just fine. Balances well with them attached to the bottom 2 loops.

Good enough for me. Amazon has gobs of them cheap. Did not realize Yuneec cheated me out of a black bag. Rats!

Yes I know.

Ha. There you go, Brandon. Those 2 vids taught you something, that tutorial is not tutorial. Chinese for Fooledya.
Just hit 100.8 actual, 111 heat index here in Etex. No flying for me, that Black Bird got so hot yesterday in the 6 PM evening sun I couldn't hold my hand on it.
Take care.

Not a deal breaker ........ I never use neck straps any way and as far as the black bag, why do you want or need it just keep the props in the back pack.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz