Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h team mode

Reaction score
Hey first time posting here. I've been flying my Typhoon H for about 4 months now and want to start using it in team mode for better shots. I really don't want to buy another ST16 for that.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a different one that would work. It doesn't have to have a screen I'm doing fairly close LOS flights.

Would ccc nit work for you? You can program it and while it flys the route you can control the camera separately

Reactions: Rayray
Hey first time posting here. I've been flying my Typhoon H for about 4 months now and want to start using it in team mode for better shots. I really don't want to buy another ST16 for that.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a different one that would work. It doesn't have to have a screen I'm doing fairly close LOS flights.
BillyTexas makes a good point. CCC mode is a good option to control the camera, especially for short range shots. My only caution about using CCC mode is to allow plenty of altitude when flying close to obstacles.
The only reliable method of using team mode is with another ST16. Sometimes they are listed here in the classified section or also on eBay.

I have a wizard and I'm afraid to use it. I took it out of the box once and that's it. Think I might trade for a battery

Reactions: Bigboyhoss
Hey @Bigboyhoss - Best solution is to scour Craigs List. I bought one off a drone user that had wrecked their drone, which was the common theme. Many are just looking to recover any money possible - the sentiment I typically read is one where they've sunk money into an expensive drone, crashed it, and have no desire to reinvest.

The second ST61 I bought was off craigslist from a high schooler that received his as a Christmas gift, crashed it in the house and didn't want his parents to know. $90 cash and the only issue item is that it has a big chip and scratch on side from him dropping it on concrete. Definitely go there and search surrounding cities, I see them pop-up after spring break vacations as well.

Reactions: Bigboyhoss
The wizard works really well and ideal for this application, the H is really easy to fly on the wizard, its a very clever device.

Thanks guys. I have the wizard but I'm doing really some really close proximity flying And it's great if you have like 100plus feet of clearance even 50 but I need to three the needle on some occasions. I'll check out CL. I didn't even think of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss