Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H vs Inspire 1?

How much does a camera cost for the Inspire? Subtract that from the total and you've got an overpriced gimmicky quadcopter that has its share of serious bugs.

Value-wise there isn't much of a comparison.

I'll wager my Typhoon H won't do this the first time up

Reactions: AH-1G
I own an Inspire 1 with duel controllers, just ordered an H. Hoping to get it soon.

I own an Inspire 1 with duel controllers, just ordered an H. Hoping to get it soon.
Not intended to insult you with my comment, but dealing with DJI people at RCG who have an affinity to ruin threads they have nothing to do with has left a bad taste.

How much does a camera cost for the Inspire? Subtract that from the total and you've got an overpriced gimmicky quadcopter that has its share of serious bugs.

Value-wise there isn't much of a comparison.

I'll wager my Typhoon H won't do this the first time up
when i saw that i felt bad for that guy....had to be a newbie...but why did he post it....

Reactions: DroneClone
Not intended to insult you with my comment, but dealing with DJI people at RCG who have an affinity to ruin threads they have nothing to do with has left a bad taste.
No I am selling the inspire Because I am fed up with DJI.. I hope to use the H to replace it..
I am New to Yuneec and just looking for some guidance..

Reactions: n3srj
Welcome Wave and we do have a number of DJI guys here so you will not feel left out.
We obviously are all a bit on edge waiting on the our pre-orders to ship. It looks like Best Buy will start shipping by the end of the month so I sure as **** hope the pre-order get out before then.

Reactions: wave7373
No. It was a firmware bug confirmed. If you read the comments note how the DJI people pile on him.
wow glad dji fixed it for him....i owned 3 phantoms and hardly ever posted on rcgroups.. feels like a click....but i did learn alot back when i started with a dji f450...ken(bladestrike) is a cool helpful guy...only one imo

The price is the BIG difference for all you get with the H, that's what sold me
If you are comparing the Inspire with X3 camera on price alone, Inspire loses. The H appears that it will fill a niche with good value. However for commercial purposes H will lose on the important things such as the H top speed of 22mph (but 40 in follow me) when inspire does over 45mph with GPS mode (P mode). The capabilities of the Inspire in software are much more refined too, but what really sets things apart is the 2-3 mile range of the Inspire, using Lightbridge communications. The distance sets you free.

However, for professional photographers the new Inspire Pro offers a micro 4/3 camera which is in a league of its own. It's no comparison to the H Camera, regardless of price.

I look forward to reviews soon.

Reactions: Liketogethigh
If you are comparing the Inspire with X3 camera on price alone, Inspire loses. The H appears that it will fill a niche with good value. However for commercial purposes H will lose on the important things such as the H top speed of 22mph (but 40 in follow me) when inspire does over 45mph with GPS mode (P mode). The capabilities of the Inspire in software are much more refined too, but what really sets things apart is the 2-3 mile range of the Inspire, using Lightbridge communications. The distance sets you free.

However, for professional photographers the new Inspire Pro offers a micro 4/3 camera which is in a league of its own. It's no comparison to the H Camera, regardless of price.

I look forward to reviews soon.
i agree 100% well said

It is unfair to compare an H with the CGO3 camera to an Inspire with a 4/3 camera. A better comparison is Yuneec's H920 Tornado that comes with a CGO4 4/3 camera or an option to buy a different gimbal that works with a Panasonic GH4.

Reactions: rdonson and Larez
i agree 100% well said
It is unfair to compare an H with the CGO3 camera to an Inspire with a 4/3 camera. A better comparison is Yuneec's H920 Tornado that comes with a CGO4 4/3 camera or an option to buy a different gimbal that works with a Panasonic GH4.

I would not compare the H with the inspire, there not in the same price catagory, 1300.00 vs 3000.00
One is not 1/2 the product of the other and I don't think the other is twice the machine, will see once the H gets into our hands, I hope DJI has something to worry about, or not...

I would compare the H920 to it, if I was in the market to spend that much...

the Inspire has been out a few years now so comparing them is not really fair. What the H does is giver those who don't want to drop 5 grand on a professional bird the opportunity to get the same shots as an inspire for a fraction of the cost. And with it being upgradable it also helps keep it in your hangar longer.

wow glad dji fixed it for him....i owned 3 phantoms and hardly ever posted on rcgroups.. feels like a click....but i did learn alot back when i started with a dji f450...ken(bladestrike) is a cool helpful guy...only one imo
Blade is a DJI employee and like the rest of them lurking daily everywhere, they are there to protect the brand. You will not see non-DJI owners in the DJI threads poisoning the well, but Blade does his share on competitors threads, including the Typhoon H. They did it in the Solo thread; ~20,000 posts and the majority were non-Solo owners. I have zero respect for them.

They are there to downplay the H and find fault with it, nothing else.

Reactions: DroneClone
Blade is a DJI employee and like the rest of them lurking daily everywhere, they are there to protect the brand. You will not see non-DJI owners in the DJI threads poisoning the well, but Blade does his share on competitors threads, including the Typhoon H. They did it in the Solo thread; ~20,000 posts and the majority were non-Solo owners. I have zero respect for them.

They are there to downplay the H and find fault with it, nothing else.
Hear ya Ray, boot em outta here!:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval