Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Vs. Inspire 1

Reaction score
Well let me start by saying I really wanted to like this bird... Then upon first flight the H started drifting to the left (thought it was bad compass calibration, nope. I also noticed the fisheye effect is much more noticeable in the H. I really wanted to add the H to my small fleet (Phantom 4 and Inspire 1), It looked perfect to be the alternative to the big I1. It was beautiful and compact I love the way it folds up.(Beats I1 there).
However the quality of the feed/camera were not even close in my opinion. Range was also a huge issue, they wont even compare to each other there. I do not work for any of these companies, but I will say I went right back to my I 1 even though I had an H sitting there.
I may be wrong but hey we all have opinions. Would love to hear what others thought. I just think it was way overhyped..

You missed the boat mate. Now that we have ours we know none of those things are even remotely true but I tell you what. Pack it up and send it back there are a bunch of guys waiting on one still.

Reactions: Cristian
Yes.....I am still waiting for mine

It should be clear what this was really about. Must have sold them eh?
pTkaL6E.png

The H with the new Sony sensor will be better. I do fly a P3 advanced for fun its a good machine

Inspire 1 is better when you need reliable control system, faster speed, higher level option camera, longer range in control and video transfer, cool appearance etc.

I don't think the sensor can help a lot.
The lens is very important. Cooperating with Hasselblad, it seems DJI has a better lens solution so far.

It should be clear what this was really about. Must have sold them eh?
I had them thinking I would keep one if not two of them. After flying them I decided to move on. It really has a ton of good if not great features but its not for me... I feel much more confident flying the Inspire.

Personally I don't think the Typhoon H is comparable to the I1.
All can fly with a camera.:p

Nor should the H be compared to the Inspire, they are completely two different level platforms, It is more in the league with the P3/4's and Solo's. And $ for $ compared with these(minus a few camera updates) and all the added features of the H, And after flying all these platforms, at this point in time I am very ,very pleased with my H, for the platform and level it must be compared against!:)

You go DC apples and oranges dollars and sense make sense to me.

You get what you pay for and, at the end of the day, you've still got a DJI with the inherent service history.
How's the H behaving for ya Chris! Hope All is well with her!, Bet your wearing your car/truck battery down waiting for your charger or did you get it yet replaced ?

Last edited:
How's the H behaving for ya Chris! Hope All is well with her!, Bet your wearing your car/truck battery down waiting for your charger or did you get it yet replaced ?
Worked beautifully yesterday (it's now just after 9am Thursday) and I'm off to the dealer to get replacement charger. ST16 now fully powered (used my iPhone charger) after discovering it was never being charged when I "piggybacked" it to the faulty charger. That was the reason for my "how can you tell if the transmitter is charging"
I found out via the 'Pad' and 'about' in the settings that it was constantly discharging whilst plugged in to charge!
I'll be topping up the H battery in the car on the way to and from the shop.
Should be up and flying later this am.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval