Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H When ?

Henry, where did you get the expected delivery date? I also have a Preorder in with HH. One that I planed to cancel but if I can get a date I would hold on.

Henry, where did you get the expected delivery date? I also have a Preorder in with HH. One that I planed to cancel but if I can get a date I would hold on.
B&H you mean? B&H Photo does not even know when they will be available! Check their website! Your right questioning where he gets his confirmation if it is B&H your referring to.

Got tired off all the mis-imformation, Just got off the phone with a Yuneec China sales rep and for what ever it's worth he apologized for the lackey PR and said " They will be shipping this week to the USA Dealers" and from there out to pre order customers. I won't hold my breath, but I'll give it till middle of next week, If the boat don't sink!

I preordered in person at b & h photo store in Manhattan ny and it states on the receipt April 16th is the delivery date

Reactions: yufasa
Got tired off all the mis-imformation, Just got off the phone with a Yuneec China sales rep and for what ever it's worth he apologized for the lackey PR and said " They will be shipping this week to the USA Dealers" and from there out to pre order customers. I won't hold my breath, but I'll give it till middle of next week, If the boat don't sink!
I preorder in person from b and h photo store in manhattan ny and states on receipt April 16th delivery date

Now that's why I joined this forum,the date my dealer showed me was one on his invoice screen,8th of April.not only have I paid in full for the H I also ordered the backpack and an extra battery,probably have to wait on that.Plus I'm having them get the real sense module and ir camera,I have plans for putting this machine to work.

Now that's why I joined this forum,the date my dealer showed me was one on his invoice screen,8th of April.not only have I paid in full for the H I also ordered the backpack and an extra battery,probably have to wait on that.Plus I'm having them get the real sense module and ir camera,I have plans for putting this machine to work.
The 8th is long gone though!, Also ordered the same as you, minus Real Sense and IR since they are not even available, unless you've found a special seller of them, let me know!

I would bet that if you live in North America, you will have your Typhoon H delivered to your door during the week of 25 to 29 April 2016. I don't believe units will arrive at retailers until the end of the 3rd week in April.

The above info is just a guess based on the fact that no units have been shipped to any retailer as of today and it does not appear they will be shipped this week. If they were being shipped to retailers this week... retailers would know and would glady announce this. The week following appears more promising, which then means units will be scanned into distributors, then to retailers, then to customers, which all means some of us should receive our units by the end of this month, and others at the beginning of next month, and so on.

The 8th is long gone though!, Also ordered the same as you, minus Real Sense and IR since they are not even available, unless you've found a special seller of them, let me know!
I told the dealer to order the real sense and give me a heads up about any camera options,I will let you know if I get any more groundbreaking H news via my guys!LOL.

I would bet that if you live in North America, you will have your Typhoon H delivered to your door during the week of 25 to 29 April 2016. I don't believe units will arrive at retailers until the end of the 3rd week in April.

The above info is just a guess based on the fact that no units have been shipped to any retailer as of today and it does not appear they will be shipped this week. If they were being shipped to retailers this week... retailers would know and would glady announce this. The week following appears more promising, which then means units will be scanned into distributors, then to retailers, then to customers, which all means some of us should receive our units by the end of this month, and others at the beginning of next month, and so on.

From the Yuneec Website

Typhoon H
$1,299.99

Quantity
Preorder Only - Expected to ship in 4 to 6 weeks

• Ready-to-Fly, right out of the box
  • Ultrasonic collision avoidance
  • 4K UHD 30fps, HD 1080p 120fps video / 12 Megapixel still camera
  • 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal camera with full 360° rotation
  • Retractable landing gear
  • Easy ‘Twist and Lock’ propeller installation
  • Folding rotor arms for compact storage
  • Integrated autonomous flight modes
  • ST16 controller with built-in 7-inch touchscreen

This conversation is like the one about the DJI Phantom 4. In the end at the same time some pre ordered people were being given dates of two weeks. Others were buying the model in Apple stores that very day!

From the Yuneec Website

Typhoon H
$1,299.99

Quantity

They have been saying 4-6 weeks for 6 weeks

From the Yuneec Website

Typhoon H
$1,299.99

Quantity

And the beat goes on!

Yuneec uk has now stopped taking pre orders on their website. Its now gone to 'landing soon' you can't even buy it from the site anymore. What the **** is going on? I'm getting really fed up with it now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval