Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H When ?

I guess I see it both ways. If I was out on a nature hike or birdwatching, the last thing I would want is a bunch of "kids" flying their P4's in sport mode buzzing above my photography blind. As these get more and more popular with more and more people the sky will be full of these. (end of Season 2 of the show "The 100" ) We need to be very aware when we fly in the places we are still able to fly. When you are in the wilderness flying and you think you are alone filming a panoramic view, there are probably people on the ground that seek out wilderness areas that are trying to get away from civilization/technology for a while. Many "outdoor" couples also seek out "romantic" areas in the wilderness where they can "be alone". In these situations even the biggest UAV proponent will be very angry when a Typhoon H, with its obvious hanging camera passes overhead. Unfortunately as the price point drops on these, the Hobby switches from conscientious hobbyists to the many Morons we see posting garbage on Youtube. And, Youtube is the Window to the world in which we will all be judged.
I fly on my own property,parks are different but the national forests belong to all,remember a lot of people with special hobbies that require room are being squeezed more and more by people not willing to except their choices.one should of course fit with the utmost respect to others,there's room for all.

I personally have many, many hobbies that bring me to the great outdoors. I have horses, that horse trail riders are always at odds with Atv'ers. I have ATVs and I don't think anyone likes us. I enjoy trekking with my dog, and trekkers without dogs despise those of us that have dogs. I hunt, and like atvs, it seems everyone is against us. I snowmobile and X-country skiiers like and hate us. I also X-country ski. And finally I enjoy flying and filming from the air and we all here are seeing how the world is judging us. My biggest problem is with people living in NYC that never ever go to these wilderness areas but are very vocal with the legislating of what we can or cannot do in these areas.
Im into Atvs also and hunt and gold prospect and know what you mean about being the bad guy,I'm a member of the P.L.P. Which stands for public lands for the people,were staunch supporters for all people's rights to use our public lands responsibly,our national forests are the land of many uses.

Luckily I own my 150 acres of woods ,in the mountains.
I also own a 150 acre farm, however, here in the States the bureaucrats are trying to restrict the manufacture of consumer "drones" by dictating what features the manufacture must have or not have. They are making these laws based on the poor publicity the media is painting us with. This affects all of us since future technology is being restricted. Gun owners are very aware of how this happens. They can dictate an overburden of "safety" features that all UAV's must have. This can drive up manufacturing costs and give us a product that is much less adaptable to the purposes that we use our birds on our own private property. With Yuneec's GUI we currently have a lot of control of how we operate our current systems. If the current proposed legislation goes forward, we may lose this ability going forward. This will affect even those that don't live in the States since companies are not going to want to manufacture different versions for different countries. They are more likely to make one model that meets the requirements everywhere.

Coul
I also own a 150 acre farm, however, here in the States the bureaucrats are trying to restrict the manufacture of consumer "drones" by dictating what features the manufacture must have or not have. They are making these laws based on the poor publicity the media is painting us with. This affects all of us since future technology is being restricted. Gun owners are very aware of how this happens. They can dictate an overburden of "safety" features that all UAV's must have. This can drive up manufacturing costs and give us a product that is much less adaptable to the purposes that we use our birds on our own private property. With Yuneec's GUI we currently have a lot of control of how we operate our current systems. If the current proposed legislation goes forward, we may lose this ability going forward. This will affect even those that don't live in the States since companies are not going to want to manufacture different versions for different countries. They are more likely to make one model that meets the requirements everywhere.[/. Totally agree,were way over regulated,that's why a guy should take well care of or maybe put away a few of today's free birds for that day.

Just got off of Hobby Zone's site they list the H as in stock!
Yeah Right!, click on it "Read More" states "Out of Stock" these dealers are all full of BS, Just trying to calm the storm of no information with pure BS

Yeah Right!, click on it "Read More" states "Out of Stock" these dealers are all full of BS, Just trying to calm the storm of no information with pure BS

Lies Lies and more Lies..DJI is loving every day they delay.. More Phantom 4 sold. Got to hand it to DJI they knew exactly when to stir the pot with a lawsuit.. Yuneec needs to pull a certain thing out of their posterior section IMO

Just watched the latest video from FPV Guy. The Yuneec rep went over the design changes that were implemented since the January CES debut (beefier landing gear, beefier landing gear mounts, better range receiver board). He did not seem very knowledgeable about the Real Sense. He made it sound like details were still being hammered out with Intel. Sounded a little scary since the Real Sense was there big spotlight at the January CES.

Reactions: raymond captuo
Hey Humboldt and Guys, while we are waiting patiently for the "H" to get to us, check out the amazing stuff this guy can do with drones, watch it all ! Just think what we will be doing in a few years ! Enjoy! Click on link below !
Wow! Just wow!

I am still not decide yet which to buy, DJI phantom 4 or Yuneec typhoon H, if no news for typhoon H, I may go for DJI P4

Reactions: n3srj
I am still not decide yet which to buy, DJI phantom 4 or Yuneec typhoon H, if no news for typhoon H, I may go for DJI P4

I sold my Phantom 3 Pro last month in anticipation of this unit...Just one of my many stupid moves.. But hey i just checked my amazon order they say i should recieve it tomorrow or friday.. lol Even amazon lies as good as yuneec at least the could update there estimate to like the 2nd tuesday of next week!

I posted the expected delivery date two weeks ago (it was only a guess at that time based on the information from Yuneec and how distribution works). Now, based on all the new information received, I'm still sticking with my previous guess, and that is that you can expect your Typhoon H on your doorstep on Friday, 29 April 2016 or at the latest on 6 May 2016 (depending on where you live & shipping method). This only applies to pre-orders.

And here is what is in the box, and what the final production model looks like.

Calibration is done in another video...Posted on YouTube. As is team mode and using the Wizard. Nice informational videos from Yuneec.

Hey Humboldt and Guys, while we are waiting patiently for the "H" to get to us, check out the amazing stuff this guy can do with drones, watch it all ! Just think what we will be doing in a few years ! Enjoy! Click on link below !
Amazing,just mind blowing D.C. That is some of the most coolest applications for future use in the field. Thanx Humboldt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss