Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h520

Reaction score
anyone out there having any information of the performance of the h520 as a mapping drone in the field or the h520 as a search and rescue drone in the field would you please get back to me and let me know how it performs as I am trying to purchase one or thinking of purchasing one unique although I just heard that they are living the US, this is of great concern and why because I recently had a problem with drone parts coming from Shenzhen China??? I was told this is due to some of the legalities between the United States Europe and the UK. Xiaomi rep told me that they have some legal red tape concerning the shipping of parts from China to the US???

Have you considered asking those questions in the 520 forum here at YuneecPilots? I think your questions will be answered in comprehensive detail.

Moderator note: I moved this thread to the H520 discussion page.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely no problem with getting the H520 or any parts in the US. Several vendors carry parts as well as Yuneec.

anyone out there having any information of the performance of the h520 as a mapping drone in the field or the h520 as a search and rescue drone in the field would you please get back to me and let me know how it performs as I am trying to purchase one or thinking of purchasing one unique although I just heard that they are living the US, this is of great concern and why because I recently had a problem with drone parts coming from Shenzhen China??? I was told this is due to some of the legalities between the United States Europe and the UK. Xiaomi rep told me that they have some legal red tape concerning the shipping of parts from China to the US???
Got one....great bird. Excellent mapping capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba