Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV not conecting to ST16 controler

Reaction score
So tried to fly earlier today, but could not get the controller to connect to the drone. Tried a few things including powering off and back up, binding etc. Checked for updates, nothing newer than what I currently have. In system settings we refreshed a few times to see if the aircraft would appear...nothing ......even left the controller on for a bit and then hit refresh...still nothing.....figured, what the ****, I'll re-install the controller update to see if that worked...nope. The controller can find the camera, just not the drone.....any advise guys? called tech support, but it was a long wait and I just don't have time today to sit on the phone and wait...hoping someone has insight or can guide me to resolve this issue.
Thanks

Try putting the 16 in Team mode, go back to system settings and refresh again. That may let it see the aircraft firmware. If so, highlight and bind both firmwares showing.

If the H doesn't appear on the bind list with either of the methods above then create a new model and try again. If it still doesn't work then do a factory reset on the ST16.

Did the factory reset....still no aircraft visible....gerrrrr

Did you create a new model, name and save it?
Are you getting an orange flashing light on the H when you tip it forward a few times?

yes i created a new model and saved it...and yes I'm getting the orange flashing light....did this several times, tried truing everything off and back on and doing it all over again and again...still nothing...the wifi shows a link...just not connecting :(

ya...no issues with the camera...just the aircraft
I think you have tried everything that can be done for binding. It could be a problem with the rf board in the H or in the ST16. One of them doesn't seem to be working. I don't know of any testing procedure for 2.4GHz signal. You will have to call Yuneec. You should try to call just as they open. After a few minutes on hold you should get the option to leave a number for a call back. That is generally the best way to make contact.

ya...did that a few days ago..still waiting on reply...also emailed them and started a Case on their support site......thanks for trying to help Steve

ya...did that a few days ago..still waiting on reply...also emailed them and started a Case on their support site......thanks for trying to help Steve
Very good. They are terrible at replying to emails so you will still need to call them to get some action. Nothing will happen until you talk to a tech and they receive your telemetry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis