Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK Firmware

Reaction score
Just updated the firmware for the Typhoon, standard procedure. Could not do ST16 at all via the camera or the controller itself. The light just blinked blue forever and nothing happened. The GUI connection is neat though with the windows app. Shows all is well and Geofence distances. Do you other UK Typhoon owners get a solid purple light on the Typhoon or does it flash?

Just updated the firmware for the Typhoon, standard procedure. Could not do ST16 at all via the camera or the controller itself. The light just blinked blue forever and nothing happened. The GUI connection is neat though with the windows app. Shows all is well and Geofence distances. Do you other UK Typhoon owners get a solid purple light on the Typhoon or does it flash?
Pretty sure mine is solid purple, hoping to go on the beach tonight for another flight so I'll have a look. Is the update worth it then?

I think there may be a slight error on the LED card. You might get alternating colors as follows: White - GPS lock, Green - Smart mode, Purple - Angle mode. So if you're in angle mode you will see alternating Purple/White and in Smart mode, Green/White.

Ah thanks I am getting in Angle mode Purple and White so I am getting GPS lock. I have not checked to see if there is any difference in the Firmware. Main problem is I cannot take stills or video which is somewhat of a drawback. I will keep trying but I think another visit to Yuneec in North London is in order. They are very helpful and very willing I must say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval