Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UltraX Batteries.

Funny you mention that. Before they discontinued them altogether Yuneec made a nice battery for the 920 but they would only distribute them in the EU and UK. They would not distribute them in the U.S. seems they have some undisclosed protocol to establish who deserves batteries and who doesn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: KellyR
I've been following the Amazon Ultrax battery return and it is changing daily, yesterday they were due July 2nd, now they are due July 6th. ? Lets hope they do come back.

I got unexcited when they missed the June 12th deadline, chinese lipo's are probably getting the full by the book treatment right now, while the FAA licks DJI boot...

Reactions: Adamg1180
.....while the FAA licks DJI boot...

It’s just a matter of money. DJI is spending lavishly buying up politicians and lawyers while the multirotor users spend nothing to secure their future. What we are getting for our non involvement is whatever those involved want us to get, and what we are given is assured to line their pockets.

• Sad
Attached a little unedited raw footage of a Mid-rise Complex I built awhile back :)

The first 5-min was too large.....here's the remainder shot in 1080/120

I bought 10 of these and 5 didn't work. They had 1 to 2 bad cells that wouldn't charge. I wouldn't recommend them.

I bought 10 of these and 5 didn't work. They had 1 to 2 bad cells that wouldn't charge. I wouldn't recommend them.

Manny,

Any chance you could clarify as to exactly which battery you are referring to?

Several mentioned in this thread, if I recall correctly.

Thanks!

Jeff

Last edited:
Attached a little unedited raw footage of a Mid-rise Complex I built awhile back :)

The first 5-min was too large.....here's the remainder shot in 1080/120
well that's weird nothing attached????? Wrong Format....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you were trying to attach a video there is no format possible, this and other sites won’t accept video files. A video has to be uploaded to sites that provide for linked access to a video. Examples are YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox. There are others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech