Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UltraX Batteries.

I’m going to guess that’s a matter of logistics. As they can’t ship them as air freight they have to go by boat, and to make the boat they need container quantities in various sizes to book the space. The U.S. prolly consumes more of Tattu’s product line than the U.K. so their container volume comes our direction instead of yours. In turn, Amazon won’t ship them overseas because of HazMat costs.
Strange the policy doesn't translate with Yuneec. Why still supply Europe with batteries and leave their biggest market out?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Maybe they're being pressured by their government, tariff war?

Strange the policy doesn't translate with Yuneec. Why still supply Europe with batteries and leave their biggest market out?

That’s a very hard question to guess an answer for as much of what they’ve been doing doesn’t make much sense.

Last edited:
Ultrax Batteries (2) delivered today by Prime...!!! Excellent Condition just like the one i received last March. Placed on charger and both showed 30% and charged fully in 45 minutes.....Happy Camper Here.

Date Code 190505

Attachments

• IMG_4777.JPG
    IMG_4777.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    860 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4779.JPG
    IMG_4779.JPG
    907.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Fred Garvin
Ultrax Batteries (2) delivered today by Prime...!!! Excellent Condition just like the one i received last March. Placed on charger and both showed 30% and charged fully in 45 minutes.....Happy Camper Here.

Date Code 190505
Excellent result.

Hey Steve Carr, I found these on EBay:

$135.99 for a pair.

Not sure on the new look/design statement.....mine are the exact same as the one i purchased in March of this year?

Will be flying both new ones today .... hitting the Beach....post up length of flight report this evening !!!! Should be around 18 minutes?

I just have to ask, how do you measure flight time, does the aircraft do more than hover, and what is battery voltage when it lands? In three years and lots of batteries I’ve never obtained 18 minutes of “flight” time from a Yuneec or UltraX H battery.

I bought some of these a couple years ago for $55 shipped each. Wishing I bought a few more for that price now.

I just have to ask, how do you measure flight time, does the aircraft do more than hover, and what is battery voltage when it lands? In three years and lots of batteries I’ve never obtained 18 minutes of “flight” time from a Yuneec or UltraX H battery.
17 Minutes 53 seconds.
Flying around with camera on, a bit of wind and landing at 14.5v.
This is an OEM I purchased from a Hobie store 6 months ago, battery dated 2016
I'm still getting 17 minutes of flight. I could get 18+ with out camera on.

Ok .....took a test on new battery #1 here at the house......constant flight, constant video, smart mode and global mode with 360* constant gimbal travel....very impressed and pretty tough test.

Overall Flight Time: 17.22.77
Video Length: 16.10.00

Attachments

• 20190706_124927.jpg
    20190706_124927.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 20190706_124933.jpg
    20190706_124933.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Ok .....took a test on new battery #1 here at the house......constant flight, constant video, smart mode and global mode with 360* constant gimbal travel....very impressed and pretty tough test.

Overall Flight Time: 17.22.77
Video Length: 16.10.00

Took some cool video at Lovers Key today....heading back tomorrow am to shoot more coastal video....many amazing video opportunities to play with...!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatdale2