Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update on kav tomorrow hopefully

Reaction score
I just spoke to an old friend of mine who is not a drone person but he is going to kav tomorrow as a favor to all of us. He lives about 15 minutes from there and has been there with me once. He is not afraid to ask any questions concerning their situation. Also he will knock on the door and ring the buzzer all day if there are cars in the parking lot. I will get back to all of you when I hear anything.

I just spoke to an old friend of mine who is not a drone person but he is going to kav tomorrow as a favor to all of us. He lives about 15 minutes from there and has been there with me once. He is not afraid to ask any questions concerning their situation. Also he will knock on the door and ring the buzzer all day if there are cars in the parking lot. I will get back to all of you when I hear anything.
Please do asap cause I have my q500 4k there for a warranty exchange.

I just received a call from my friend who is at kav. They are indeed open and my friend had me talk to Steve who was there and owns the whole business. The best news I can give you is that all systems are go and try as difficult as it is to be patient. They are indeed there and please don't ask me questions because I will be going there within the week. I will get back to you when I know more. Your drones are there and being tended to.

I promised my friend a meal at Joe's bbq because he went there and had no problems with them and he will keep in touch. I will be staying with him in k.c. just hold on ok?

@Peter b

Thanks for having your friend check on things there in Raytown, MO and reporting back to us.

Thank you for your efforts. I have a H Plus there for repair and I'm trying to be patient or as they say "bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint."

I just received a call from my friend who is at kav. They are indeed open and my friend had me talk to Steve who was there and owns the whole business. The best news I can give you is that all systems are go and try as difficult as it is to be patient. They are indeed there and please don't ask me questions because I will be going there within the week. I will get back to you when I know more. Your drones are there and being tended to.
Thanks for the feedback Peter B. Please keep me posted on any new information from KAV Service. Also can you find out why KAV Service won't answer there phone calls or respond to emails for me??

I just got to k.c. and will be at kav in the morning. Try to relax and I will get back to you
Thanks for the feedback Peter B. Please keep me posted on any new information from KAV Service. Also can you find out why KAV Service won't answer there phone calls or respond to emails for me??

Reactions: Hugo50
Ok. Here's what I could find out which is pretty much what Jeff sibelius says on his video. When I got there, everyone was pleasant as always. Remember I was there to have a few things checked out on my h and q. Russ and I went into the conference room which is a first time for me. Russ has absolutely nothing to do with the business end of it at all. Steve the head guy came in and without being pushy after talking about what was going on with me etc. I finally got to some questions that I knew myself and the rest of his customers want to know. Drones were coming in from ups and it was business as usual. I can tell from them that yuneec are the ones to annoy because as of today kav is working on drones for paying customers. Yuneec is in charge of the warranty part of it and apparently that's the hold up. That's all I could get. In other words I think that folks whose drones are possibly under warranty as is mine are there but maybe not being sent out. I let them know that there alot of pissed of people out there and some are considering legal action. They were not surprised but I truly believe that they are between a rock and hard place. I'm afraid there is not much else I could do except I should have asked them if they could answer the phone but I realized I was going into territory unpopular. I am a bad middle man but for all of you I didn't want to make things worse. I did the best I could. That's all I could do. Your drones are safe.

Reactions: Andrew Grant
Ok. Here's what I could find out which is pretty much what Jeff sibelius says on his video. When I got there, everyone was pleasant as always. Remember I was there to have a few things checked out on my h and q. Russ and I went into the conference room which is a first time for me. Russ has absolutely nothing to do with the business end of it at all. Steve the head guy came in and without being pushy after talking about what was going on with me etc. I finally got to some questions that I knew myself and the rest of his customers want to know. Drones were coming in from ups and it was business as usual. I can tell from them that yuneec are the ones to annoy because as of today kav is working on drones for paying customers. Yuneec is in charge of the warranty part of it and apparently that's the hold up. That's all I could get. In other words I think that folks whose drones are possibly under warranty as is mine are there but maybe not being sent out. I let them know that there alot of pissed of people out there and some are considering legal action. They were not surprised but I truly believe that they are between a rock and hard place. I'm afraid there is not much else I could do except I should have asked them if they could answer the phone but I realized I was going into territory unpopular. I am a bad middle man but for all of you I didn't want to make things worse. I did the best I could. That's all I could do. Your drones are safe.

Thanks for doing this, Peter. It's tough to walk into the lion's den, so to speak, but you did great.

Thank You for going there and asking. Mine is there for warranty replacement also.

Where can I view this video you speak of in this post? Why doesn't Kavservice answer the phones and respond to emails? This is what is annoying me the most.

Where can I view this video you speak of in this post? Why doesn't Kavservice answer the phones and respond to emails? This is what is annoying me the most.
Maybe they're tired of people yelling in their ear and being rude, just saying maybe?

Maybe they're tired of people yelling in their ear and being rude, just saying maybe?

That would be a really lousy reason to stop talking to your customers.

I'm betting that somewhere in all this, a lawyer can be found telling KAV, "just don't say anything until it's settled." It's such a contrary thing for KAV to do, given the friendly, helpful nature of their customer service in the past, I'm just betting they're not talking based on legal advice.

The video he's referring to is mine -

I've got another update ready to release - I'm waiting to hear back from one of the moderators or Peter R, and when I get that I'll publish it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my