Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
New to the typhoon h and was wondering how you can or if you can upload video from flying straight to FB or Youtube from the controller once you sign into WiFi. Also when I get on the web from the controller it tells me to update the browser but can't figure out how. Thanks

The video is stored on the card in the camera. You could put the card in the ST16 but I'm guessing it will be a very slow upload.

It is my opinion that any unedited footage from the H, or from any drone for that matter, will generally be rubbish. So, unless one has a specific reason to upload an unedited file, I think it should be avoided. Is there any particular reason why you would want to upload directly from the ST16? Just asking out of curiosity.

It is my opinion that any unedited footage from the H, or from any drone for that matter, will generally be rubbish. So, unless one has a specific reason to upload an unedited file, I think it should be avoided. Is there any particular reason why you would want to upload directly from the ST16? Just asking out of curiosity.
I guess I'm just use to the DJI where it would save to your phone or IPad and you could use apps off of the either device to edit and upload to Facebook or YouTube and not have to download to a PC then edit and post

I guess I'm just use to the DJI where it would save to your phone or IPad and you could use apps off of the either device to edit and upload to Facebook or YouTube and not have to download to a PC then edit and post
Ahh. Righto, I see.
As far as I'm aware, the Play Store on the ST16 still doesn't work, and this was made intentionally so by Yuneec. So there is no way to directly download an editing app to use on the ST16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval