Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

V3.01 Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now ???

Reaction score
Release notes for V3.01 says, "Mutli ST16s can bind one camera now," Has anyone tried this? I'm guessing both controllers display the camera image, but only one ST-16 operates the camera while the other operates the drone, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for the help.

yip it works.....I just did it with two st16's
Great, thanks for the reply. Sorry to be thick, to confirm: If you manipulate the camera controls on the drone flying st16 there is no response although you see the camera image on your screen, correct?

I see some cheap st16s on eBay, I'm going to pick one up.

Last edited:
Great, thanks for the reply. To confirm: If you manipulate the camera controls on the drone flying st16 there is no response although you see the camera image on your screen, correct?

I see some cheap st16s on eBay, I'm going to pick one up.

Thats correct. However, both tx's can control camera settings on the touchscreen like exposure and all that. Pretty cool.

Thats correct. However, both tx's can control camera settings on the touchscreen like exposure and all that. Pretty cool.
Excellent, thanks for the help. Now I'll have to upgrade the firmware, it's still the original from when I bought it in May.

I'll have to play with this some more, when I tried in non-team mode the second controller could take a picture but not control the gimbal. Both had the latest firmware. I wonder if the order of binding matters?

Attachments

• IMG_20161129_204428.jpg
    IMG_20161129_204428.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20161129_204512.jpg
    IMG_20161129_204512.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20161129_204605.jpg
    IMG_20161129_204605.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
I'll have to play with this some more, when I tried in non-team mode the second controller could take a picture but not control the gimbal. Both had the latest firmware. I wonder if the order of binding matters?

I don't think you were binded properly. Both controllers have to be fully binded.
The procedure is in the manual on the yuneec.com website. Page 13 if I remember correct.
Going on a trip today......won't be able to reply till probably the weekend so good luck:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook