Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Settings vs. Photo Settings

It's actually a pretty good little rig. It was heavily over priced in the beginning but if you weren't trying to fly FPV with it, something I don't do anyway, it definitely got the job done. The format integrates seamlessly with the H camera product.

Personally, I think Yuneec made a mistake in discontinuing it. Price it down to around $500.00 and it's where those buying an H for their first camera ship should have been starting out. The H is a lot more than FNG's can safely fully understand or handle. Typhoon 4K is another good starter rig if priced right.

The Breeze is a different breed of cat since it uses a phone for control and targets a "know nothing" group that probably don't want or need advanced features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually trickier than advertised... but I'm getting better in pilot and can get surprisingly smooth pans... wind allowing of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Given what I haven seen in side by side comparisons, the PixAero 3.77 is the best choice for a straight replacement
of the original lens. If you want a longer focal length choice, the Peau 8.25. Depending on my discussions next week
with Frank from CarolinaDronz, I will likely get both my cameras upgraded with the above choices in January.

And for God's sake Peau, stop referring to your lens as a "zoom lens"... it isn't... it's a longer focal length fixed lens.
The image does not zoom or change. In fact since the standard lens we use is in fact a wide angle lens, you can't
even call it a telephoto lens. It's very close to a standard "normal" 50mm lens on a 35mm camera.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9studio