Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Virgin flight with my H3.

Reaction score
Wow what a day :)

13 degrees celcius 2.4 m/s wind and the sun brigth as ever.

So i took my new H3 out for a spin, calibrated compas ( easy it was ), placed it on the ground pressed the red button and of it went.

I have an DJI inspire 1 pro to compare the H3 with and i must say this drone is nice.

All worked and after 10 min i was flying it as a pro.

Looking forward to se the Pictures and Video i took.

/SkyWalkingTheSky

Wow what a day :)

13 degrees celcius 2.4 m/s wind and the sun brigth as ever.

So i took my new H3 out for a spin, calibrated compas ( easy it was ), placed it on the ground pressed the red button and of it went.

I have an DJI inspire 1 pro to compare the H3 with and i must say this drone is nice.

All worked and after 10 min i was flying it as a pro.

Looking forward to se the Pictures and Video i took.

/SkyWalkingTheSky
Good to see that you had a your first flight with your new drone and all went well. I have the H-Plus and love it. The H-3 is Yuneec's newest H and not much is known as yet. Could you please share some of your photos and of possible videos. Your H-3 shares much of its older H-Plus flying carestics aldo yours hase cruise controls added which I would love to have. The camera on the H-3 is bacessely the same I believe but it has some enhancements added to it dy Lyca.
Cheeers.
Mike

Reactions: SkyWalkingTheSky
I flown my H3 a couple of times is my first drone is easy to fly camera drone controller everything works perfect except my gimbal does not respond to any commands it seems to be frozen in place I have installed all latest firmware updates any help will be appreciated

Have you placed the Pan Mode switch in the middle or bottom position and then used the Pan Knob to turn the camera left or right?

I flown my H3 a couple of times is my first drone is easy to fly camera drone controller everything works perfect except my gimbal does not respond to any commands it seems to be frozen in place I have installed all latest firmware updates any help will be appreciated
Have you placed the Pan Mode switch in the middle or bottom position and then used the Pan Knob to turn the camera left or right?
Yes tried that and is dead hopefully I’ll be able to contact yuneec but last time I checked there was no USA phone number available

Yes tried that and is dead hopefully I’ll be able to contact yuneec but last time I checked there was no USA phone number available
Where did you purchase the H3 and how long have you had it?

There should be a hardware monitor for the controller to see if the controls are working properly. I don’t know how to access it on the ST16S, but most likely through the gear icon. See page 25 in the user manual. https://yuneecpilots.com/attachments/typhoon-h3_user-manual_v1-0-pdf.21600/

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval