Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Waikiki night lights.

RPR

Reaction score
Last month, I was not able to capture night footage of Waikiki, so I came back for a second trip, and again bringing with me the TH Plus. Before my trip, I had issues with the motor, but that is all taking care of now, and my H+ is flying smooth as butter. I did revert back to a later build FW 784 (which is my favorite build) the new build is a bit buggy, the H+ takes forever to gain connectivity, and with the new firmware it seems as that it takes a bit longer than usual.. Yuneec if you are listening FIX THIS! But regardless of Yuneec's endless shortcomings, I love mine, I have gotten accustomed to not rushing, and I even got good in logistics.

For this flight, my camera settings varied from ISO3200 @1/30s and ISO800 @1/50. Hands down, the C23 camera is flawless, because I have the Zenmuse x5 and x7. The C23 has the x7 quality (minus buying an additional glass) and the C23's low light capability packs a heavy punch.

Last edited:
Impressive low light video. I like the way you make it appear you are flying into town, but still remain away from the roadways.

Reactions: RPR
Nice job on setting up camera for those night shots?

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin