Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Well I took the plunge

Reaction score
Well its official, after much deliberation and exhaustive research, I'm the proud owner of a new H-Pro. Wish I had it unboxed so I could get a shot of the sunset here tonight. Thank you all for the information, reaching out, and helping me make a tough decision.

Also a big thank you to Yuneec customer support who took the time with me on the phone to answer a ton of questions. I received nothing less than amazing service the 3 different times I called. When I called DJI it was the polar opposite response, didn't give me the confidence to purchase their product.

Looking forward to being a big part of this awesome community, thank you all!

Attachments

• IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
Well its official, after much deliberation and exhaustive research, I'm the proud owner of a new H-Pro. Wish I had it unboxed so I could get a shot of the sunset here tonight. Thank you all for the information, reaching out, and helping me make a tough decision.

Also a big thank you to Yuneec customer support who took the time with me on the phone to answer a ton of questions. I received nothing less than amazing service the 3 different times I called. When I called DJI it was the polar opposite response, didn't give me the confidence to purchase their product.

Best of wishes ! It is a great machine,If you get a issue free one! :eek:, But I have confidence that yours will be fine! Fly Safely My Friend !;)

Reactions: Agent K

I believe you will like the RealSense Pro. I got mine on July 18, and greatly enjoy it. Just take it slow for awhile, and don't pay much attention to posts which make no common sense. There are good people here, from all over the world, who will help you work through any difficulties.

I believe you will like the RealSense Pro. I got mine on July 18, and greatly enjoy it. Just take it slow for awhile, and don't pay much attention to posts which make no common sense. There are good people here, from all over the world, who will help you work through any difficulties.

so true -- I am about to love mine even more next week :p

Reactions: Rayray and Agent K
I think you made a good choice, give me a shout if you've got questions once you start flying, perhaps one of these days our Wisconsin paths will cross.
Have fun and I hope you find it as productive a tool as I have. Find a nice open field and fly it there a few times to test out all the controls and features, if you ever encounter difficulty on your early flights just send it straight up to give yourself time to sort the issue out...

Welcome Agent K... You won't be sorry... and it will only get better from here. Everyone who is on the fence should remember one thing: the Phantom 4 is no doubt a good option, but it is the Phantom 4, and DJI STILL has their share of problems.

However, the Typhoon H is the H1! And, it's a modular aircraft. I'm confident this time next year, we will have an unbelievable bird!

I think you made a good choice, give me a shout if you've got questions once you start flying, perhaps one of these days our Wisconsin paths will cross.
Have fun and I hope you find it as productive a tool as I have. Find a nice open field and fly it there a few times to test out all the controls and features, if you ever encounter difficulty on your early flights just send it straight up to give yourself time to sort the issue out...

Will do! I just finished updating all of the firmware which went without a hitch. Was working thru the controller with the props off on my desk to learn the controller a bit before I decide to fly it. Thinking if weather permits I may try tomorrow evening to get some sunset shots of the fall colors from a great location 3 miles outside of Green Bay overlooking downtown and Lambeau field.

Absolutely @Rayray thanks!

I only have the standard version from the first release but love how it handles. Take your time and learn the machine one step at a time. If you haven't flown a hex much before orientation takes a little getting used to. If it's windy it handles better with the gear up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rayray
Enjoy,enjoy, enjoy. Practice, practice. You will have a ball. I'm still in learning my pro and all of the oa systems. Have not had any problems with firmware and upgrades. Fine tuning battery systems and chargers for ease of use. I have to be able to carry lighted skeleton baskets on landing gear for halloween, and container dropping using the gear for holding foam target drops. Good piloting skills required.
RDbottos

Reactions: Rayray and Agent K

This was one of the main reasons I chose Yuneec over DJI. DJI quality control sucks, so many Phantoms go out with issues. Because of the poor quality control, they're customer support is overwhelmed all the time. So the service sucks as well. Yuneec is far more intentional, customer support is #1 for them. I love my H!

The Pro is absolutely fantastic! I tried to find a video to show if the Realsense worked with the wizard. I eventually found one! I went out, went walking with it and it was absolutely awesome...Navigated around stuff in the most peculiar ways.... it made me laugh a lot with its decision making. You'll not regret it.... just don't update it from the 1.25 auto pilot possibly! (I'm not).. hope you enjoy it...

I think I posted somewhere a new mode I found called chicken mode.
If you have the pro pointed towards you (flying of course) and move towards it. it turns around, goes 10 yards away from you and turns back to you. Obviously the "chicken mode"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval