Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What Do You Read Into This ?

Reaction score
Many know that Yuneec USA has went above and beyond to replace my defective H, with a new H, and I am extremely grateful for their courteous and generous solution, but I will test and use this new one to it's limits and keep Yuneec and Us All, informed in all ways positive and negative. I am hoping positive ! :rolleyes:

cleardot.gif

Last edited:
DC...
When I sent my H in for compass issues in July, I received a similar note and they sent me my repaired H and a New unit in box.
I played with both for a couple of days then called CS to let them know what happen.
They said the repair Dept did not get the note not to fix and repair and to send back the repaired unit.
They issued a RMA and I sent it back.
I got an email later that thanked me for my honesty and they sent me a FREE battery !
I'm sure it is a mistake and make sure to check so your CC doesn't get a surprise bill !
I hope I am wrong and you get a Free toy !

Reactions: Max Gibson
DC...
When I sent my H in for compass issues in July, I received a similar note and they sent me my repaired H and a New unit in box.
I played with both for a couple of days then called CS to let them know what happen.
They said the repair Dept did not get the note not to fix and repair and to send back the repaired unit.
They issued a RMA and I sent it back.
I got an email later that thanked me for my honesty and they sent me a FREE battery !
I'm sure it is a mistake and make sure to check so your CC doesn't get a surprise bill !
I hope I am wrong and you get a Free toy !
There was no credit card ever issued to Yuneec USA, I respect your honesty my friend! A righteous decision on your part !But I was in a business to business conversation with marketing rep, so maybe he was being nice! I was told I was getting a "new" Pro .
I am just hoping for the best and reliable product with no more issues!:eek:

Last edited:
Many know that Yuneec USA has went above and beyond to replace my defective H Advance with a H Pro, But does this ticket seem to state they are giving me both back?
They shipped overnight air, so i guess i will know tomorrow ! :rolleyes:

[email protected] via bounces.na1.netsuite.com
3:21 PM (33 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Brent Habbeshaw,

Thank you for shopping at Yuneec USA Inc..

Your order no. YUS0014194 has been fulfilled.

Order Summary:

Item
Qty
Brief Description
Rate
Amount
YUNTYHBUS 1 Typhoon H RTF in Colorbox w/ST16, CGO3+, 1 Battery (US plug) with wizard $0.00
YUNTYHBRUS 1 Typhoon H RTF in Backpack w/ RealSense, ST16, CGO3+, Wizard, 2 Batteries (US plug) $1,899.99 $1,899.99
Discount ($1,899.99)
Total $0.00

Tracking numbers:
it's FREE Total $0.00
happy days

Reactions: DroneClone
Can't wait to find out what actually shows up. I could see Yuneec sending out some extra good will. I really hope you get two boxes.

This is a good sign - a better start to mend some fundamental business relations by Yuneec. For sure news like this keep me hanging around. I need three reliable ( NOT audience killer ) camera drones with trusty and professional customer service - period. I understand accidents happen and the tech is new but hey, that is the two way road as I am paying considerable amount of money for this " new and risky tech. There comes the need for solid customer/business relation

While back I had a conversation with one of 3DR distributors about the issues of customer service in small drones business. I had told him, I would've bought a flying potato with a single wooden prop if their customer service is a little bit better than DJi. He laughed and said, 3DR was not an exception to that reality. Apparently, the " hobby " drone has not matured well. They have been rushing to get out of the gate and remain competitive just by being out there - all of them. It's called the cleavage effect. If you don't show off your assets the eyeballs look elsewhere for them. This premature release of products has created the need for fleets of trained customer service with basic knowledge of drone flying. 3DR gave up the small hobby drones and trying to move up to Professional level drones as they considered the customer service impossibly costly. They have been burning the midnight oil since. DJi is just faking it going forward releasing Beta machines after Beta covering up the need for customer service by making their own products obsolete.

If Yuneec, finds a path to take their products and services to the next level fast enough they will win the Mid-range Professional Camera Drone market. But they have to:

- Create a connected, transparent and engaging rapport with customers ( being present on this forum would be a good start )
- Improve the customer service quickly ( Fire the German office - from the boss to the doorman ).
- Revamp the hardware/software now. Firmware updates are not good enough
- Revamp the camera and gimbal. ( removable GoPro5 with inline gimbal control would be a dream )
- When your reinvented Yuneec birds take glorious flight, then promote, educate and flaunt ( what you do with the monitory earnings is non of my business )

But again, I'm sure the CEO knows all this stuff, he is just too busy with other things.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval