Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the new features you want H plus to have?

For the love of god... Please just increase the intervals for time-lapsing from 5 seconds to 1-2 seconds intervals. Please! That is my rant. That is all =)

Reactions: Ty Pilot
For the love of god... Please just increase the intervals for time-lapsing from 5 seconds to 1-2 seconds intervals. Please! That is my rant. That is all =)
Is 2 seconds fine for time-lapse or other purpose with this proposal? I saw your awesome time-lapse footage and maybe you want some changes in the H+ to help time-lapse videography.

Last edited:
1) Exponential to deaden the center points.
2) Gimbal sensitivity adjustment value when panning.

Could you please give a bit more info for the 1)?
Expo curve for gimbal(pan, tilt) is enough for 2), correct me if something is wrong.

Last edited:
Is 2 seconds fine for time-lapse or other purpose with this proposal? I saw your awesome time-lapse footage and maybe you want some changes in the H+ to help time-lapse videography.

For cloud movement, it is essential to get the fastest possible frames in the shortest interval as possible for smooth motion. 5 seconds is pushing it on a slow cloud moving day but with something like storm photography. 5 seconds is the difference of a scud (low hanging rain cool cloud) developing from the ground to 500ft and above within 5 seconds so it would jump in a time-lapse setting environment. The majority of my time-lapses are shot between 1-3 second intervals to maintain fluidity.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
For cloud movement, it is essential to get the fastest possible frames in the shortest interval as possible for smooth motion. 5 seconds is pushing it on a slow cloud moving day but with something like storm photography. 5 seconds is the difference of a scud (low hanging rain cool cloud) developing from the ground to 500ft and above within 5 seconds so it would jump in a time-lapse setting environment. The majority of my time-lapses are shot between 1-3 second intervals to maintain fluidity.
Thanks for the experienced input, however I still wonder drone camera can response within 1 second for DNG+JPG format.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMTaco
Thanks for the experienced input, however I still wonder drone camera can response within 1 second for DNG+JPG format.

So do I but having the ability to record at 4k60 at 100Mbs has me thinking it is able to. The ability to record video at that rate, we should at a minimum have the ability for 3 second intervals for DNG files.

So do I but having the ability to record at 4k60 at 100Mbs has me thinking it is able to. The ability to record video at that rate, we should at a minimum have the ability for 3 second intervals for DNG files.
3 second interval for DNG files should be within the ability. I think the best is 1 second interval with DNG yet. Maybe H+ could support 1s even 500ms with video mode, but it's JPG not DNG

Could you please give a bit more info for the 1)?
Expo curve for gimbal(pan, tilt) is enough for 2), correct me if something is wrong.

When you enter a manual orbit, you begin with a Roll, and keep the Yaw centered to your subject, both inputs has to synchronize in keeping your subject inside the grid box. The Yaw control of the H+ and it just happens to be mine, is a bit sensitive, and this is where an exponential curve settings comes to play.

The pan and tilt knob dial on the H+ is sensitive and from what I feel it is a tad bit speedy.

As an operator, I feel that you should be given an option on how to customize each operational controls to our preference.

When you enter a manual orbit, you begin with a Roll, and keep the Yaw centered to your subject, both inputs has to synchronize in keeping your subject inside the grid box. The Yaw control of the H+ and it just happens to be mine, is a bit sensitive, and this is where an exponential curve settings comes to play.

The pan and tilt knob dial on the H+ is sensitive and from what I feel it is a tad bit speedy.

As an operator, I feel that you should be given an option on how to customize each operational controls to our preference.
Then in a word "expo curves" is your wishlist.

For all who have listed "Consistant CCC with the H Plus" as one of your items...

*** DRUMROLL ***

Your Wish Has Been Granted

Our own @Ty Pilot has released an updated video showing the steps needed to consistently add this valuable tool to your flying repertoire:

Updated Curved Cable Cam for the Typhoon H Plus

Lets hope so. ;) It will be interesting to see what other Plus flyers find. In my case, I had become accustomed flying with my rate slider (on the Plus) at far lower rates than on my 480 (Rate curves anyone). Also I could not, for the life of me understand why when I hit 'start', the Plus did not go to the first waypoint - even when I did so, way clear of any obstacles as before with the 480. With the 480, I would set a route and if in the open, upon hitting 'start' I would see the aircraft move to the first way point, not so with the Plus.

I think advancements that Yuneec made, similar to 'Smart Mode' on the Plus had just enough differences that kept me from seeing it function as I was used to. I look forward to seeing if others can get their Plus to fly a CCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: LinsonW
thoneter,

Are we not talking about features for the current H Plus, rather than features we would like to see on a totally new air frame?

Just beating to the punch the likes of @PatR, for one, who will undoubtedly bust your backside (in a nice way) by stating the current power plants will likely not accommodate the extra weight of an additional battery pack. Either that or the expected flight time gain will be less than expected due to the additional weight.

:p:eek:

Perhaps a new thread altogether... something like: What is your dream machine for under, say $4000 (USD)? Or set a price point.

Jeff
Here is my own version of a Typhoon H V2.1

With pixracer FC,Telemetry mavlink, Open RC , cgo3 with Alexmoss basecam board , and much more .

M.C. Germany 20190116_164506.jpeg

1.Waypoints(mission planning without needing to fly the route)
2. The ability for the camera to record audio as for me, it is very important to have audio from the vantage point of the UAV. It is also useful in diagnostics.

Interesting..... the TH 480 can record audio but it only takes one flight to get tired of hearing the props.
LOL, I'll Second that!
I didn't even need to record one flight to know I did not want to listen to that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval