Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the new features you want H plus to have?

Reaction score
Just small chat, what's the new feature you want to have for H plus?
1. New features for photography and video maker, example time-lapse photography, real-time panorama, zoom etc.
2. Professional camera and image quality
3. Support mobile phone as remote control
4. More than 30 mins fly
5. Long distance transmission
6. Four directions avoidance
7. Other

For me, want all of them and priority is as above, how do you think about it?

Doubt Yuneec will be doing any of those updates/functions any time soon!
I'd prefer a camera with good optical zoom and automated waypoint flights like the H520.

I'd also like a new job, Range Rover and Kaley Cuoco to be my mistress... All of the above are equally doubtful [emoji26]

#2 is already there, if you hadn't noticed...

I want nothing new on the Plus... except the features that were already previously introduced on it's predecessor the H...

1) Re-introduction of Cruise Control
2) Re-introduction of consistant CCC usability.
3) Re-introduction of accessible adjustment of Expo curves.

Right on EEV.

While having the Supremely better camera is what lured me to the Plus, the benefit of the exceptional flying was an unexpected bonus. Like Eagle says, the missing functions from the older H is a let down. If those items are restored the Plus will be at 100%

As to having a zoom lens, Multi-direction OA, longer flight distance and thirty (30) minutes flight time? Impossible on the Plus at this stage of the game. Most of the things in that list will add weight which; negate one or more of the others and what you end up with is an escalating growth of aircraft size, complexity and inevitably, cost. Look at any drone that has those features and then look at the price. While I would love to have those features too, it simply is not possible in the H Plus.

Right on EEV.

While having the Supremely better camera is what lured me to the Plus, the benefit of the exceptional flying was an unexpected bonus. Like Eagle says, the missing functions from the older H is a let down. If those items are restored the Plus will be at 100%

As to having a zoom lens, Multi-direction OA, longer flight distance and thirty (30) minutes flight time? Impossible on the Plus at this stage of the game. Most of the things in that list will add weight which; negate one or more of the others and what you end up with is an escalating growth of aircraft size, complexity and cost. Look at any drone that has those features and then look at the price. While I would love to have those features too, it simply is not possible in the H Plus.
If it were, I'd have Kaley Cuoco next to me in my Range Rover Sport.....

I'd also like a new job

Reminds me of an old Steven Wright joke...

"So you lost your job?"

"Well I didn't exactly lose it... I mean, I still know where it is... it's just that when I go there, there's some new guy doing it..."

#2 is already there, if you hadn't noticed...

I want nothing new on the Plus... except the features that were already previously introduced on it's predecessor the H...

1) Re-introduction of Cruise Control
2) Re-introduction of consistant CCC usability.
3) Re-introduction of accessible adjustment of Expo curves.

thanks EEV's input, just a noob question, is there some detail on 3) adjustment of expo curves? I can't find it in the production spec
1) and 2) should not be technical issue

Reactions: Guido Cangelosi
Right on EEV.

As to having a zoom lens, Multi-direction OA, longer flight distance and thirty (30) minutes flight time? Impossible on the Plus at this stage of the game. Most of the things in that list will add weight which; negate one or more of the others and what you end up with is an escalating growth of aircraft size, complexity and inevitably, cost. Look at any drone that has those features and then look at the price. While I would love to have those features too, it simply is not possible in the H Plus.
I agree with you. Zoom lens support should be a new camera, it's better if can support just replace the camera
Multi-direction OA, longer flight distance and thirty (30) minutes flight time also should upgrade bird HW, will be a new model Typhoon X

thanks EEV's input, just a noob question, is there some detail on 3) adjustment of expo curves? I can't find it in the production spec
1) and 2) should not be technical issue

I'm sorry, what does the re-enabling of Cruise Control and CCC have to do with the statement above?

See the following link demonstrating a very effective application of adjusting expo curves to alter gimbal performance:

New K2 Gimbal Settings

Think Expo curves would be the most important addition for me at this point.

I'm sorry, what does the re-enabling of Cruise Control and CCC have to do with the statement above?

See the following link demonstrating a very effective application of adjusting expo curves to alter gimbal performance:

New K2 Gimbal Settings
CCC is supported as attached, and the other two should be have and hope will be there soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3907.JPG
    IMG_3907.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 81
As the OP of those nice 480 curves, I agree that this is the most desirable feature that was excluded from the new ST. That being said, it does seem that the current curves on the pan knob in position 3 are fairly user friendly in speed choice. What I miss is the is way I got two different camera positions with position 1 and 2 for the tilt switch slider. And of course, the Plus is much more subject to props and prop shadow in the shot due to the larger prop length and bigger camera. So it’s taken some steps backward that require me to be more diligent in my camera angles which I pretty much had solved with the 480 tweaks I could implement.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Just small chat, what's the new feature you want to have for H plus?
1. New features for photography and video maker, example time-lapse photography, real-time panorama, zoom etc.
2. Professional camera and image quality
3. Support mobile phone as remote control
4. More than 30 mins fly
5. Long distance transmission
6. Four directions avoidance
7. Other

For me, want all of them and priority is as above, how do you think about it?

You forgot to mention how much you will pay! Put that as "1".

I wish they would port over the 520 mapping software onto the H Plus. Curved cable cam is kind of silly, you have to fly the route to save it, why fly it again?

And if you can fly it once you can do it again by yourself and you’ve got control not their “AI” that is not very accurate. I can pilot a shot better and faster then any of these features except orbit. Roto scope shots seem most impressive in product demo videos but I’m not going for mountaineers claiming insane peaks during golden hour so I’ve got little use for it.

Reactions: Guido Cangelosi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital