Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When will Typhoon H Pro come on the market?

As several have noted, the Pro H with RealSense and IPS is starting to ship. I got one Monday thanks to Frank at Carolina Dronz. Super cool. Hoping Yuneec will have a good owners manual to go with it soon.

I ordered on 6/24. I saw the credit card activity this morning and checked my B&H order status, it had been updated to show it was sent to the warehouse for shipping.

Mine is here. I will open it later and check it out.
I did see on the outside of the box it says it is a 14mm lens, is that the same as the first ones that went out.

Mine is here. I will open it later and check it out.
I did see on the outside of the box it says it is a 14mm lens, is that the same as the first ones that went out.

Good deal, Brandon. My box insert says 14mm, but I don't know what the field of vision is. What I do know is that my videos and stills are as sharp as I can discern. Der Stig might see flaws.

Too hot here to do much flying, but flew twice in Follow Me mode w/ RealSense on, and she flew right up against giant Oak trees and steered around their branches every time. Me holding my breath, lol. So far OK. I did do the 3 calibrations, nothing else.

Good luck to all of you new owners.

The manual for the Typhoon H says 14mm, 98 degress FOV. But at least two different lenses seem to be in the wild, and at this point I wouldn't trust anything printed on the box.

Here is a pick of the good I got all today from different orders.
I'm also including a pic of the antenna wires that come out the bottom of the H. They are not loose but are mounted in little tubes.image1.JPG image2.JPG

BL, I also noticed on that box insert you mentioned that it says Max video range is 1.2 miles, 2 KM. Used to say 1 mile I think.
Interesting. Yep, those 2 wire antennas kinda threw me, too.

Reactions: bowhunt
Here is a pick of the good I got all today from different orders.
I'm also including a pic of the antenna wires that come out the bottom of the H. They are not loose but are mounted in little tubes.View attachment 2081 View attachment 2082
WOW You are one of the first to have the new typoon H with Real Sense.....Congratulations. Please share more pictures when you can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430