Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where is typhoon H serial number?

Also, there should be a sticker on one side of the body. Serial Nos start with "YU".

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to register my drone and the system doesn't accept my serial number
and I know is correct because I had register last year now doesn't let me for the new year. so much for registration and try to do the righting. jajajajajaj

I try to register my drone and the system doesn't accept my serial number
and I know is correct because I had register last year now doesn't let me for the new year. so much for registration and try to do the righting. jajajajajaj
Which registration are you referring to?

The Typhoon H/H-Pro "Serial Number" (S/N) is printed on a "Decal" normally located on the "Bottom Shell" of the Aircraft... The "Product ID Number" can only be obtained by Connecting the Typhoon H to a Computer with the "Typhoon H GUI" Software Installed using the OEM "Micro USB Data Cable" connected to the "Micro USB" Port located near the "Right" Retract Module on the "Bottom Shell" of the Typhoon H/H-Pro. To Register your Drone with the "FAA Drone Registration" use the "Serial Number or the "Product ID Number" and Select "No" on "Does your Drone have Remote ID" (until March 2024) if you Check "Yes" on "Does your Drone have Remote ID" your Drones "Serial Number" or "Product ID Number" will not be accepted. Most likely that Only the specific ID transmitted by an approved RID Device will be accepted. The "Product ID Number" is only needed for issuing an "NFZ" Release for removing the "Flight Restrictions" on the Typhoon H/H-Pro.

Last edited:
Very informative post John. I have run across some aircraft where the S/N label is unreadable or missing. In that case using the Product ID which is a UUID for the Flight Controller is a unique identifier for the aircraft. That is what I have mine registered with on the FAA DroneZone ad it cannot be tampered with without changing the F/C module.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin