Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Whew! .... That it was long, but that it is good .. and it makes a BIG impression ....

Reaction score
Yes, a big impression of ... 78 hours ... Thank you, Raise3D, you've been to the end .............. without failing.
But operational and better than this visor that detaches from the ST16 s every time we pass the strap around the shot or leaning.
After plummeting for a month in the heat under a blazing sun with something that is not used much, it had to be remedied and it's done.
This is the result of the draft ....
PS ST16s.JPG
And the end result .....
Radio 01.jpgRadio 02.jpg
Radio 03.jpg

As it is a French manufacture and as the GOOD WINE, it is vintage 2019 ......... I can not send it to the United States, it will be SURTAXED automatically by your sympathetic manager ... .........

And a little thought for Arruntus............411213636.gif

Last edited:
Did you know we're preparing the engineer's hat for the H520 to give it to you? ?

Thank you mate, you are a great source of inspiration, do not make us lose hope in the H520 ;)

Now one thing I think is going to happen, there is no confirmation. An update that can be fat for September or October. We'll see what new surprises await us :eek:

Yes, Arruntus because for a long time, there is not much that moves at the improvement level of H520. I think he must be in a big vacation right now.
Stay a little like me, I just spent five weeks of fabulous vacation in Dordogne (36 flights), and now I have to rest before leaving ............. four weeks on vacation in the Haute-Loire .............
How hard life is, anyway ....... Clindoeil 18x18.gif

Yes, Arruntus because for a long time, there is not much that moves at the improvement level of H520. I think he must be in a big vacation right now.
Stay a little like me, I just spent five weeks of fabulous vacation in Dordogne (36 flights), and now I have to rest before leaving ............. four weeks on vacation in the Haute-Loire .............
How hard life is, anyway ....... View attachment 17828

Are you going to show us a video with the best shots? 36 flights gives for a lot ?

I still have not been able to edit the video where the drone left me lying and I gave myself a fatal beating running through the mountain :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis